King Mo Moving to Middleweight

Good. Give him Carvalho-Mousasi winner. Hopefully the Moose can avenge that loss.

Good. Give him Carvalho-Mousasi winner. Hopefully the Moose can avenge that loss.
Lovato Jr. and Salter should be ahead of him in the line. Perhaps he can fight the one of them that doesn't get the next title shot.

He should have been moved to MW but I'm glad he's not going to give up. Bellator needs new talent I'm MW

King Mo vs Gerald Harris

Ryan bader had a huge size advantage of mo. Height, weight, and strength.

Hmm.. Might be a smart move on King Mo's part.

That AND it adds more depth to Bellator's mw division.. I like it.

Mo could potentially get a win over a contender and be right in the mix. A rematch with Moose could be looming.

You know, I don't mind Mo. He's real, competes at different weight classes, and seems to be a company man.

He can play the heel but I don't think he's a bad guy, I think he's actually a pretty good dude. Look forward to his next fight.

Interesting move.

I’m glad he sees a change is in order and MW can sure use the new blood.

This is for the best. He's not that tall or that wide so i'm not sure why he's been fighting at HW/LHW.

Mo vs salter would be an intresting fight.

Mo hasn't aged well and moving to MW will probably terrible

It’s about time! He should’ve been there from the jump. Much respect to him because for a guy who can easily make MW, he was never afraid to face anybody no matter the weight class. True OG of the game.

IDK I would like to see Shlemenko doing this to King Mo.
spinning-backfist1-2-21-13.gif

Ever since this fight King Mo has had a glass jaw.

Smart decision to move down and makes Bellators MW division more interesting.

Back