Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva II

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For sure this fight will be put together. Who wins?

The good ole days will never die!!
F9D02AE3-5EDD-422B-AC36-DAA1A990086C.jpeg

I think Wand knocks him out brutally at this point...

Sonnen was able to neutralize Wand because of his wrestling, but I remember Wand almost KTFO Sonnen as well...

Wandy via violence

Chuck to the hospital via ambulance

Let wanderlei knock his ass out!

Wand KOs him. Wanderlei can still take decent shots imo. He survived some bombs from Stann and has received zero damage since. Chucks chin is completely fucked. Wand had Chael rocked twice but his nonexistent TDD made it irrelevant.

Chuck shouldnt fight anyone anymore. Those days are definitley gone for chuck.

Wandy by violent Living Dieded Guillotine choke

Wandy-Guillotine-Bisping-2.gif

Wand KOs him. Wanderlei can still take decent shots imo. He survived some bombs from Stann and has received zero damage since. Chucks chin is completely fucked. Wand had Chael rocked twice but his nonexistent TDD made it irrelevant.

Man, if Wand had any type of fight IQ he could've got side control then mount or something...

Instead he tried to walk right through Chael's guard and Chael was able to get to his knees and double leg him.

Don't test both of them and let em bang bro!!

I would love for this to happen. Wand is the fucking man

I really hope chuck isn't so broke that he has to start fighting again

Man, if Wand had any type of fight IQ he could've got side control then mount or something...

Instead he tried to walk right through Chael's guard and Chael was able to get to his knees and double leg him.

Very frustrating. His TDD has gotten worse and it was never good.

The state athletic commissions are going to clean up on this one.

Would take wand but would rather see Chuck not take the fight.

itd be a fuckfest...i mean slugfest

id love to see the rematch it was a great fight. I think Chuck is smart if he's in trouble he can use his wrestling and win the fight on the ground. I don't think it would go 3 rounds in 2018

I really have no desire to see these guys get anymore brain damage.

Back