King Mo Moving to Middleweight

IDK I would like to see Shlemenko doing this to King Mo.
spinning-backfist1-2-21-13.gif

Ever since this fight King Mo has had a glass jaw.
I wouldn't call it a glass jaw. He did. Have fights with rampage twice and cheick Kongo without getting koed

Mo hasn't aged well and moving to MW will probably terrible
This.

It will be alot tougher than people on here are making it seem. For his fights at LHW/HW he was weighting around 215 to 218.

He's not huge but he isn't exactly a small man. Getting to 200lbs a week or two before he cuts to 185 is going to be VERY challenging (especially at his age).

He is 2-3 in last 5. No way he should get a titleshot before 2 good wins at middleweight.
Salter, Lovato Jr, Storm, Harris, Tokov.. many guys there that he can fight to EARN his shot.

He shouldn’t be dropping down this late in his career.

Smaller guys are going to be quicker and have better reflexes.

Yes come back down so Mousasi can get revenge that one time you dry humped him for 15 mins.

I wouldn't call it a glass jaw. He did. Have fights with rampage twice and cheick Kongo without getting koed

After the Wand fight, Rampage went for 5 years (8 fights) without KO-ing anyone in the UFC. He hasn't been a dangerous KO artist in years. The same is pretty much true for Kongo, the Ayala fight notwithstanding.

See this what Rampage should of did! Join all those other LHWs who moved down for "easier fights".

Rashad, Machida, Henderson (not really), Bisping, etc.

:rolleyes:

Initiate computer shutdown sequence

Maybe he can finally beat Emanuel Newton

Its where he should have been years ago. He always seemed best suited for 185.

he could fight Storm or someone like that in his debut and with a win he can get a title shot.

Mousasi vs Mo rematch.

Maybe he can finally beat Emanuel Newton

Newton had Mo's number. Dude sure has fallen off the face of the earth tho. Had a good stint in Bellator, but after he lost the belt to McGeary is when he started going down hill. I remember watching that fight and scoring it for Newton but McGeary also followed suit to an extent when he lost to Phil Davis. It's like that Bellator lhw belt is cursed, same thing with Vegh when he lost to Newton.

I thought old guys preferred to not cut weight.

I wouldn't mind seeing him vs. Wanderlei Silva.

Is he catching him to save him from the fall or is he still going for the kill?

Back