-Nunes Pennington

-Cyborg vs random chick

-Manlet Mouse vs random prelimer

-WMMA spam Champs we can’t name

-Pick n Choose GSP vs Bisping competing for who can DUCK the fastest

etc.

<36>

kWM51.gif

they have a non title fight as a main event over a title fight.

so from now on just book it if bellator has a old guy fighting it be the main event.

it so stupid to have title fights not the main events.

Hahaha! Bellator being Bellator?
What do you expect, for Bellator to be?

You can never make sense of any Scott Coker run org., don't worry about it and enjoy while it last.

Its not stupid if you know anything about business and marketing

what is cro cop being the main event mean it sell more tickets to a event that was already sold out.

im just glad cro cop pass the drug test that he was told what day it was gone happen on.

I don't like it but bellator not going any where.

I'd like to think that but man the ratings are diving and its been reported Paramount network as a whole is getting more viewers than Spike and Bellator is doing less ratings. That isn't a good sign.

But overall Bellator does fill quite a few hours a year of live sports for Viacom and it doesn't cost them a lot.

I'd like to think that but man the ratings are diving and its been reported Paramount network as a whole is getting more viewers than Spike and Bellator is doing less ratings. That isn't a good sign.

But overall Bellator does fill quite a few hours a year of live sports for Viacom and it doesn't cost them a lot.

Viacom is a 40 billion company and there giving scott the blank checks to sign everyone he wants so bellator is just fine.

No they are not. The are making all the moves for Pride Never die fans and people stuck in the past.

Well pride kinda comes under old school so does stuck in past so there was zero point in posting that really was there. Tut Tut

Well pride kinda comes under old school so does stuck in past so there was zero point in posting that really was there. Tut Tut
I think it’s time for you to go to school. Re read what you wrote and try to make sense of it. Punctuation may help but I I doubt it. You said hardcore fans not old school by the way. So you questioning the validity of my post when you don’t even know what you wrote is golden.

I think it’s time for you to go to school. Re read what you wrote and try to make sense of it. Punctuation may help but I I doubt it. You said hardcore fans not old school by the way. So you questioning the validity of my post when you don’t even know what you wrote is golden.

Back so soon? Hope you locked the tent. :p. I think what I wrote makes perfect sence and the fact You had a dig at my grammar shows I was on a winner. You are obvious stubbern so lets leave it there.

Back so soon? Hope you locked the tent. :p. I think what I wrote makes perfect sence and the fact You had a dig at my grammar shows I was on a winner. You are obvious stubbern so lets leave it there.
Again nothing you wrote made sense. You also disregarded the fact that you didn’t even know what you wrote in your first post. Don’t try to get into a war of wits with someone that actually graduated grade 11 Ricky.

will this card even break 500k average viewers on paramount?

if bellator is bellator why are you upset if bellator is bellator if you know bellator is going to be bellator?
Right cus at the end of the day bellator gon do bellator I think

I watch Bellator for entertainment value, not for serious best vs. best fights.

Obviously Cro-Cop/Big Country is gonna be the main event over Carvalho/Moussasi. The same way Chael/Rampage was the main event over Rory/Lima.
Obviously? It can't be all that obvious since Roy vs CC wasn't the Main Event over 7 years ago when they first fought in the UFC. Heck, it wasn't even co-main event when they were both relevant 7 years ago.

Last edited:
it cause those people are wmma haters or don't like that it between 2 gay woman who are ugly in there words not mine.
Or its the fact Rocky's record was 9-5 and she hadn't fought in 18 months

Back