Ortegoat vs Holloway

Max ate absolute bombs from Aldo yet never even got fazed. I really doubt Ortega kos him.

Max has endless cardio and maybe the best chin at fw. He will finish Ortega late

Ortega will do what he did to Cub. Randomly be like "okay enough of this" and just grab his head and squeeze

The fight is made brotha. UFC 226 in July.

Two of my favourite fighters, I don't know how to predict this one. Just gonna sit back and enjoy.
I'm not your brotha, fella. But thanks for the info, seriously, that one slid past me somehow.

i think max wins by the striking. he will wear down ortega and win a dominant decision. ortega needs a finish to win. no way he wins this by decision.

After seeing how the Ortega-Edgar fight played out... man I have no idea.
That was the last way I was expecting that fight to play out.

I lean towards Max, due to his experience & proven grit.
But... I'm not confident in that pick.

Gonna be one hell of an interesting fight, that's about the only thing I'm confident in with this matchup.

Both get sonned by Zabit. I got Ortega beating Max too but it should be close.

how do we see this playing out?

Holloway will start slow. Probably win the first 2 rounds barely. Neither will be gassed by round 3. Holloway will be on his horse avoiding the clinch at all costs at that point. He may try to slug it out if he tries to turn up the pace. I think he will get sloppy with his brawling at some point and Ortega will knock him down and choke him out
Holloway is just another Lv. Will outwork ortega in every round and finish him on round 5.

Ortega by finish until proven otherwise.

Frankie has never been ko’d. Oh wait. Nvm son
are you serious! you are bringing frankie's ko lose up... Frankie's chin is a fraction of what it was against Maynard. Max is in his Prime and will get better.
Anybody can ko Frankie in this state. Ortega got him clean with an uppercut... it would be surprising if he had not koed him.

T-Clitty got this.

how do we see this playing out?

Holloway will start slow. Probably win the first 2 rounds barely. Neither will be gassed by round 3. Holloway will be on his horse avoiding the clinch at all costs at that point. He may try to slug it out if he tries to turn up the pace. I think he will get sloppy with his brawling at some point and Ortega will knock him down and choke him out

0:16 Goataway in "Den of Thieves".

One of the most intriguing fights currently. No idea how it plays out. Could see both guys winning.

One of the best fights this year on paper. Looking forward to it.

He laid down in the mcgregor fight because he didn’t want to be ko’d. It was basically a panic wrestle, but he let the guy with one leg take him down instead

I'm a huge conor fan...but even conor, with all his ko's and tko's, couldn't even hurt max once...It was conor who initiated the takedowns, not max...max at that time, just wasn't as good on his tdd as he is now...

Both get sonned by Zabit. I got Ortega beating Max too but it should be close.
Did you saw how zabit gassed against kyle ? do you really think he can wrestle with ortega without getting choked out or strike with max right now ?

Back