UFC Moscow - September 15th

Khabib is not a draw. Fight Night main eventer, that is all.

There's no way Khabib/Conor would happen on a Fight Night card so then Khabib/Ferg: Take 4?

I would like to see

Khabib vs Ferg as main event eventually
Arlovski vs Hunt co main event
Taisumov vs Dariush
Zabit vs Bektić
Volkov vs Tuivasa

as shit, its fight night

Will be interesting to see how this card develops. There will probably be a PPV event the weekend before (UFC 228) and there is an event in Sao Paulo the next week.

Its weird how little is known about the Event, i get that it still is a few months but no fights announced nothing.

It will probably come together rather quickly.

There's no way Khabib/Conor would happen on a Fight Night card so then Khabib/Ferg: Take 4?
I did not realize it was a Fight Night. They are probably going to put a bunch of Russian HWs and maybe Zabit. Albu or Moroz might be fighting too.

You can expect mostly Dagestanis and some other Euro journeyman fighters... probably won't even watch

It is a fight night so I doubt we get Khabib and TS there is already many threads on this

Did you know what Conor said?
That he wants to fight khabib in RUSSIA

I still can't believe that Russia got the world cup.

UFC with more bad decisions having a Fight Night instead of a PPV for first show in Russia.

UFC will have something semi-big planned but it will fall apart, so Cat Zingano will headline against the Russian chick that Cyborg just walloped.

I would bet on Volkov main eventing. maybe against hunto or the winner of alistair/blaydes for a number one contender bout. maybe Oleksei/Werdum as well

Back