37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

Dont show up to their border. Your throwing rocks against tanks.

You lost this battle

It's not the border though is it? Don't comment on issues you have little understanding of. You just confuse the issue for people who want to learn wtf is going on.

In the late 30s this might have read:
If European Jews keeps up their bullshit, there’s going to be no choice but to 100% expel them from the region. Germany isn’t going anywhere and the European Jews need to get that through their heads.

Signed Hitler

With too much anti-Israeli bullshit, drastic measures could really be provoked. And there will be nobody to help poor Palestinians. Western lib pansies that are crying on internet are not ready to do anything to help them, and Arabs would rather crush Iran.

Israelis could ask themselves, why wouldn't we really stomp on them and finish all this, either way we are being called nazis...

If Palestine keeps up their bullshit, there’s going to be no choice but to 100% expel them from the region. Israel isn’t going anywhere and the Palestinians need to get that through their heads.

agreed but it past that point. They will probably be expelled within 5 years and i doubt the christian non liberal world will care with all that islam is doing and has done for centuries. All christians should support this as well. Palestinian christians who dont support terror which is few can stay. The muslims in the area just cannot be trusted. And it is not wrong they have done it to so many christians and jews for centuries and muslim countries TODAY still treat christians and others as animals!
<- the sound only works if you visit the site.

please tell me those machette wielding ´´´kill jews´´ (they literally said that) were shot.

With too much anti-Israeli bullshit, drastic measures could really be provoked. And there will be nobody to help poor Palestinians. Western lib pansies that are crying on internet are not ready to do anything to help them, and Arabs would rather crush Iran.

Israelis could ask themselves, why wouldn't we really stomp on them and finish all this, either way we are being called nazis...

Cause Israeli ground troops get killed too easily in recent land battles. That's why it is all done by drone, sniper or planes. 2006 was the last time Israeli's fought a land battle in southern Lebanon and the casualty rate was far too high. Hezbollah since then have another 12 years combat experience and a complete re-supply from all the weapons Israeli allies meant for ISIS, FSA, El nursra, Alweada etc etc.

During the 2006 war almost 3000 Israeli casualties to just "shock" and "anxiety".

Got to love providing the civilian casualty count for "anxiety"

enclaves/exclaves have worked in the past

it can get tricky, but the German/Belgian border, India and Bangladesh had like hundreds of them, there's a Spanish/Basque town in France, Spain's cities in Morocco, etc....

You're right they could get it to work but it will be a logistical nightmare with the shared roads and other infrastructure. The toughest sell will be to the Israeli right wing that want to keep building settlements and the Palestinian right that want all Israelis expelled back to 67 borders. Jerusalem is obviously the most contentious, Israelis will continue buying property in East Jerusalem and trying to annex all of Jerusalem proper.

Israel_settlements__1_.jpg

Sr Hamas leader admits 50 of 62 deaths were Hamas members. Any validity to this?

Cause Israeli ground troops get killed too easily in recent land battles. That's why it is all done by drone, sniper or planes. 2006 was the last time Israeli's fought a land battle in southern Lebanon and the casualty rate was far too high. Hezbollah since then have another 12 years combat experience and a complete re-supply from all the weapons Israeli allies meant for ISIS, FSA, El nursra, Alweada etc etc.

During the 2006 war almost 3000 Israeli casualties to just "shock" and "anxiety".

Got to love providing the civilian casualty count for "anxiety"

Then why all the crying? According to you Palestinians can count on strong allies that are able to defeat Israelis. They should just blow the whistle next time IDF shoots at them.

Then why all the crying? According to you Palestinians can count on strong allies that are able to defeat Israelis. They should just blow the whistle next time IDF shoots at them.

No i'm talking about why Israel will not invade the gaza strip or the west bank. They will still us gas bombs and guns from a distance though.

If you don't know what the original complaint is why are you even in the thread?

Sr Hamas leader admits 50 of 62 deaths were Hamas members. Any validity to this?

Can't find a source outside IDF yet. WE'll have to wait and see.

Same report they say they have an anonymous source that says that 8 month old baby didn't die to tear gas. Sounds like damage reduction, but let's wait and see. We have a quote mined interview so far but it might be correct.

Last edited:

One of those killed was a paramedic and a doctor, treating the injured, was also shot and wounded, his account:

"I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. “Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground."

Israel needs to face some consequences for murdering unarmed protesters.

Eff Israel. Evil evil country. No wonder they are best friends with USA.

You're right they could get it to work but it will be a logistical nightmare with the shared roads and other infrastructure. The toughest sell will be to the Israeli right wing that want to keep building settlements and the Palestinian right that want all Israelis expelled back to 67 borders. Jerusalem is obviously the most contentious, Israelis will continue buying property in East Jerusalem and trying to annex all of Jerusalem proper.

oh ya, you're totally right, I was just throwing it out there.... there are many exclave/enclave (even second order ones, I believe all third order ones are now gone) that seem to work in other parts of the world, albeit perhaps not as contested as this region (although I imagine the Bangladesh/India situation was outta hand for awhile)

There's too many settlers out there already IMO, not sure how they are going to deal w/ that short of maybe a two state solution and either exclaves or letting people freely choose which nation if they are in a contested area....

the Spanish city of Llivia in France is one example of this, or old West Berlin, Northwest Angle in Canada is a US area, etc...

A former Israeli soldier says Israel's troops crossed a "red line" by firing on unarmed protesters in Gaza with sniper rifles.

"We see IDF snipers shooting at unarmed Palestinians when they are 300m away from the fence," Nadav Weiman, who was with an Israeli sniper unit a decade ago, told Sky News.

"That's a huge change from when I was a sniper and I think that this is a red line that I personally thought we were never going to cross," Weiman added.

http://www.businessinsider.com/isra...crossed-red-line-with-gaza-sniper-fire-2018-5

It's not the Palestinian Right that want the 67 borders, it's United Nations resolution 242 that even America voted for at the time that states it.

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpi/palestine/ch3.pdf <<< there is the actual document.

See Bibi's son posted fuck Turkey on instagram. Great insatgram wars and twitter wars, welcome to the mad house.

If a 1 state solution is the only viable option I'm going to side with Israel
Well that much is obvious, like I said Palestine is not viable at this point. And really that was likely the Israeli plan all along; stall out the two state solution so as to build enough settlements into Palestinian territory such that there can't be a viable, sovereign Palestinian state. So they basically got away with their colonial project, good for them but it hasn't made them very popular and they're going to have to live with that.

Well that much is obvious, like I said Palestine is not viable at this point. And really that was likely the Israeli plan all along; stall out the two state solution so as to build enough settlements into Palestinian territory such that there can't be a viable, sovereign Palestinian state. So they basically got away with their colonial project, good for them but it hasn't made them very popular and they're going to have to live with that.

here is what probably happen. People will sooner or later globally (non muslims) wakeup to what islam is doing we already see this in Europe and they will fee sypmathy for Israel. Then nobody will care about the islamists being pushed out i just see it as inveitable when war break out in that region of world.

it will happen just matter of time. radical islam does not help the case and the iran deal failure etc wont either. And the saudis are not helping either. Neither is europes growing hostility to non european immigrants and africans and north africans.

Last edited:
It's not the Palestinian Right that want the 67 borders, it's United Nations resolution 242 that even America voted for at the time that states it.

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpi/palestine/ch3.pdf <<< there is the actual document.

every nation that starts to recognize jerusalem as Israel jewish capital is basically undoing that though. The US i dont think was ever serious about caring for 1967 border they just did it for diplomatic reason to appease the muslim countries they allied with. You have to give them something i think this is why most of world took that view.

what would the saudis and egyptians and turks tell their people and hardliners if the US just overtly for decades went ISRAEL AND JEWS ABOVE ALL MUSLIMS AND PEOPLE IN REGION??.. They have to at least maintain some neutral stance.

Last edited:
Back