Amanda Bobby Cooper's latest Instagram post after loss to Mackenzie Dern.

I hate this kinda sensipoo shit, but at least she didn’t bitch or make excuses about losing to Tubs.

proud of herself because she ate lunch alone, what a loser
Exactly

She’s a grown ass woman and she’s always been afraid to have a meal alone, that sounds needy to the max

thought that was pretty well spoken.... she got fucked up quick and it was a little embarrassing so she was trying to explain what she's done to make herself feel better. I really think she wasn't expecting Dern to come at her so quickly and she looked caught off guard.

lol @ not reading it because it's too long.

With that said, I didn't read it cause she's too irrelevant.

Why do all WMMA think they inspire people.
Nobody gives a shit

So she had lunch by herself... could have just used 5-10 words, rather than that shit post.

• abcnation115Today I did something that I’ve never in my life done before. It may seem so small to most people but to me it was an accomplishment. Most people that know me well, know how much I love my alone time, but I’m also a very social person. I live alone and believe that everyone in their lifetime at one point should live by them self. Being alone with your thoughts, your emotions and your fears in my opinion is a faster track to self improvement, self awareness and personal growth. So today I went to lunch by myself, something I have never done before. I don’t judge people for going to eat alone, the movies alone, etc, I more look up and admire them, it’s just something that I have never done. I sat eating lunch and watching the people around me, some out with their kids, some on a date, some just enjoying a good meal on a rainy day. Me on the other hand, I was there because i was sad and feeling sorry for myself. A lot of thoughts went through my mind, of course, Saturday night haunted me. UFC, main card, PPV, undefeated opponent, just a few of the things that 3 days ago meant everything to me. But today, after about 30 mins of fighting the urge to cry in public I decided to go through some of my messages and photos that I got over the week in Brazil. I finally started to cry, not because I was sad or because I was thinking of my fight, I cried because all of the photos in my phone. The bond, the support and the love that I got last week was unreal. I have the most amazing group of friends, family, teammates and fans, I am a lucky 26 year old girl. I get to travel the world with the people I love and inspire those around me with hard work, dedication and the love for this sport. So many personal thank yous I will do but for now I need to thank everyone, for the many years of love you have given me. If losing a fight is the worst day of my life, I live a pretty cool life.

Must admit, didn’t read....

anderson-silva-funny-face.png

This chick is neither relevant and more importantly, not hot.

She went to lunch alone.

Stunning and brave.

I like farting in movie theaters, if I’m being completely honest.

I'm not sure if you are agreeing or not.
Her getting 6000 likes leaves 50000 other uninspired people that follow her.

Not all who follow are fans. Or care.
4K definitely care. There are fans, too - in comments (of course, there are some haters there, too)

Back