Do You Believe GSP Can Make 155?

168-170 walk around weight is what FW's walk around at. LW's are walking around 190lb today.

While WW's are around 200lbs

Gsp is carrying 15 lbs of muscle he wouldn’t need at LW. His shoulders, back, ass, and thighs, he could easily shrink if he wanted to

No, but I didn't think he'd come back to MMA at all, so we'll see. Can't see him looking good at the weight considering his age and the fact that he's been a lean 190+ on fight night for most of his career.

It's possible if he goes on one of those hipster diets and lose all his muscle mass

He walks around at like 180-185 normally, from what I've heard. That's like the average walk around weight for LW's these days. And with GSP's work ethic and discipline, I see no reason at all why he couldn't make 155.

GSP walks around at 185?

Only cut 10-15lbs to make ww

Lmfao LOLOL

Last edited:
Gsp is carrying 15 lbs of muscle he wouldn’t need at LW. His shoulders, back, ass, and thighs, he could easily shrink if he wanted to

My point was he wouldn't need as much as your implying to make 155lbs, as it stands now there are LW's who are heavier than GSP

Davi Ramos and Nick Hein both looked thicker than GSP and I was surprised their bout was at 155.

GSP also said multiple times that he could make 155 lbs.

GSP making 155 lbs can be done but I look at it as the same as Conor making 145 lbs. He will be completely drained and look like death at the weigh ins.

He can make 155, because otherwise, why would the fight be at 155? Diaz fights at 155/170, so it's not like Diaz would reject a superfight with GSP at 170, so it must have been from GSP's end to suggest 155.

cooriddus + USADA + redpanty night = 2019 LW GSP

GSP walks around at 185?

Only cut 10-15lbs to make ww

Lmfao LOLOL
Here you go, smartass.

A quote from when he was gaining weight to fight Bisping.

“Right now, when I used to fight at 170, I was always walking around 185, 186. Now, when I wake up in the morning, I’m 198. Almost 200 pounds. I’m much bigger than I was,” St-Pierre said.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bjp...s-to-weigh-when-fighting-michael-bisping/amp/

GSP never cut that much weight because he always stays in shape and trains even when he's not competing. Unlike a lot of fighters who let themselves go when they're not in training camp.

He can make 155, because otherwise, why would the fight be at 155? Diaz fights at 155/170, so it's not like Diaz would reject a superfight with GSP at 170, so it must have been from GSP's end to suggest 155.
It's Dana who wants to make this fight at 155. But who knows, maybe GSP suggested that to him beforehand..

Fighting Diaz at 170 would make no sense anyway. It would look stupid for GSP to fight Diaz instead of Woodley.

Here you go, smartass.

A quote from when he was gaining weight to fight Bisping.

“Right now, when I used to fight at 170, I was always walking around 185, 186. Now, when I wake up in the morning, I’m 198. Almost 200 pounds. I’m much bigger than I was,” St-Pierre said.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bjp...s-to-weigh-when-fighting-michael-bisping/amp/

GSP never cut that much weight because he always stays in shape and trains even when he's not competing. Unlike a lot of fighters who let themselves go when they're not in training camp.

You still don't get it.

Fighters and trainers lie about their weight.

If you believe GSP was only cutting 10-15lbs to make ww, then I have a bridge to sell you.

I remember GSP has also been quoted as saying he was walking around at 200 lbs lol.

You still don't get it.

Fighters and trainers lie about their weight.

If you believe GSP was only cutting 10-15lbs to make ww, then I have a bridge to sell you.

I remember GSP has also been quoted as saying he was walking around at 200 lbs lol.
I'll take GSP's word over some basement dwelling "I know it all", but thanks.

He walks around at like 180-185 normally, from what I've heard. That's like the average walk around weight for LW's these days. And with GSP's work ethic and discipline, I see no reason at all why he couldn't make 155.

Where did you hear this?

I hear 195-200, not to mention, he doesn’t get fat.

He was already cutting a ton of weight to make 170...Guy walks around at 190-195 with very low body fat...You think he'll cut 35-40lbs? GSP is before all a very intelligent fighter. He's not going to do that.

Back