bellator being bellator again

if rocky not gotten hurt they been on the new yeas card

it sad how man people are pig headed on here.

So you think a female who is 9-5 and inactive for a year and a half that won by split decision vs bethe is a strong main event title contendor? I mean I am a pig that hates WMMA but regardless she didn't belong in a PPV headliner.

So you think a female who is 9-5 and inactive for a year and a half that won by split decision vs bethe is a strong main event title contendor? I mean I am a pig that hates WMMA but regardless she didn't belong in a PPV headliner.

she was on a 4 fight winning streak and should been 5 cause she beat holly.

from Bellators POV I'd get doing it for a big fight. if this was Cro Cop vs Fedor or Rampage then ok maybe it does make more sense to put it over Mousasi/Carvalho.

But Cro Cop/Nelson isnt a big fight at all. Dont think its gonna make any more of a difference to the card or ratings than if Mousasi/Carvalho was the main event thats why I dont get why they are doing it.

it so stupid to have title fights not the main events.
You may want to reconsider that position.

Bellator-202-Budd-vs-Nogueira-fight-poster.jpg

Nelson and Crocop are big names for them.

The title fight is a champion nobody likes against a challenger nobody gives a shit about.

Everyone benefits financially from having trouble bigger name and bigger draw headline, why would anyone complain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back