Chael P Sonnen calls Fedor a ‘scumbag’ and doesn’t buy his humble ‘gimmick’

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...os-humble-gimmick-youre-a-scumbag-and-so-am-i

“I don’t know about the whole respect thing,” Sonnen said. “He seems like a perfectly nice guy, I don’t think I would want to take anything from him, but it’s a gimmick, right? All the guys are working a gimmick. He found his gimmick. He found a little something with the respect and the humbleness and looking like Dumpy Dwarf getting interviewed by his translator Snow White there.

“That’s good for some people. It doesn’t do a damn thing for me. I’m not impressed by it, I don’t fall for it. At the end of the day, behind that little frumpy look on his face and the little doughy bald head is a dirty, rotten cage fighter just like me.”

“Man, you’re getting in a steel cage half naked looking to whip somebody’s ass,” Sonnen said. “You’re a scumbag and so am I. If you want to sell some t-shirts that way, have at it. You’ve got your style and I’ve got mine. But I’m not buying it and I don’t give a damn about it.”

MixedLimitedGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

“Man, you’re getting in a steel cage half naked looking to whip somebody’s ass,” Sonnen said. “You’re a scumbag and so am I. If you want to sell some t-shirts that way, have at it. You’ve got your style and I’ve got mine. But I’m not buying it and I don’t give a damn about it.”

They don't call you The Bad Guy for nothing.

q5L9GeF.gif

Sonnen WWE scripts are such a disgrace.

His best shittalking was in the first Anderson Silva fight..It was his first time in the spotlight and his shit talking actually felt natural...Now it's pure WWE try hard crap.

Is Sonnen inwardly reflecting on himself in this verbal faeces he calls speech ?

chael is a scumbag and i dont buy his "gangsta" gimmick.

any real man would have chael crying in his panties in a few minutes.

Its hard to accept that Fedor has fell off so far that Chael's boring ass can beat him

Lord Chael incredibly on point as usual.

chael is a scumbag and i dont buy his "gangsta" gimmick.

any real man would have chael crying in his panties in a few minutes.

He just made you cry in one sentence.

Everybody's going to watch that fight, Chael.
You don't need to sell it.

Chael you are the real scumbag with the multiple peds tests and real estate fraud. He's definitely morally questionable. I understand there are a lot of scumbags in your business. Jones and Anderson. You've fought the scummiest of them all really. That doesn't mean Fedor is one.

Chael doesn't buy someone else's 'gimmick'. that's the most ironic thing i've heard all week. maybe all month.

This is a dumb strategy. Nobody will buy this and Fedor will not be rattled even one bit. He probably won't understand wtf Chael is talking about.

To trigger Fedor you don't attack him, you attack the people he loves and respects, as well as his core believe system. Just look at how upset he got when Cro Cop KTFO his bro.

Wear a shooped t shirt with Neil Armstrong spanking Yuri Gagarin, hire a cross dressed that looks like Putin, carry a bible that has fiction written across it in Russian....there are so many options.

Fedor's been rocking that gimmick for two decades, can't wait until his heel self finally shows up

Back