Chael P Sonnen calls Fedor a ‘scumbag’ and doesn’t buy his humble ‘gimmick’

LOL!

Well, Kevin Randleman (RIP) had excellent talent but always let his emotions loose WAYYYY too early and always gassed...Fedor knows how to control his emotions until the time is right to explode.

Yoel does this well also.

I am also not buying Chael's bad guy persona. He probably delivers meals on wheels for the hungry and does multiple charity events on his own free time.

I love how because Sonnen enjoys WWE and does a WWE gimmick, he thinks everyone else must be doing the same thing. Classic pro-wrestler thinking everything is a work/conspiracy.

This is a dumb strategy. Nobody will buy this and Fedor will not be rattled even one bit. He probably won't understand wtf Chael is talking about.

To trigger Fedor you don't attack him, you attack the people he loves and respects, as well as his core believe system. Just look at how upset he got when Cro Cop KTFO his bro.

Wear a shooped t shirt with Neil Armstrong spanking Yuri Gagarin, hire a cross dressed that looks like Putin, carry a bible that has fiction written across it in Russian....there are so many options.

I'd say a shooped T-shirt showing the US basketball team hanging out the back of Yelena ought to do it :D

images

I don’t think Chael understands how apathetic Fedor is.

Chael Sonnen might be the king of shit talking in MMA. The dude is absolutely hilarious but let's be real... he's still gonna catch a beating from Fedor

Chael Sonnen might be the king of shit talking in MMA. The dude is absolutely hilarious but let's be real... he's still gonna catch a beating from Fedor
He's going to mount Fedor and sub him with strikes. Those pythons pack a lot of power.

chael is a scumbag and i dont buy his "gangsta" gimmick.

any real man would have chael crying in his panties in a few minutes.

No. No they wouldn’t. Chael beats up the vast majority of men on earth.

You're missing the point. Fedor is almost impossible to trigger. That's why he's a great benchmark for trash talk. If Chael could somehow trigger him, imagine how much more triggered the fans will be?

If this is indeed his last big payday then Chael needs to generate some real heat for the fight, saying vanilla shit just doesn't cut it. He needs to do something crazy enough that will trigger even Fedor, that way the fanbase is guaranteed to become polarized and buy in.

Fedor Chael sells itself. You’ve got the stoic Russian vs. the American loudmouth; the living legend vs. the flamboyant challenger. The tropes are all there. The people tuning in know who they’re getting. Chael just needs to keep a steady supply of sound bites to keep fans reminded.

Sonnen WWE scripts are such a disgrace.

His best shittalking was in the first Anderson Silva fight..It was his first time in the spotlight and his shit talking actually felt natural...Now it's pure WWE try hard crap.
He should listen to Colby to see how it's done.

Sonnen WWE scripts are such a disgrace.

His best shittalking was in the first Anderson Silva fight..It was his first time in the spotlight and his shit talking actually felt natural...Now it's pure WWE try hard crap.

Bullshit. His shittalking back then was word for word stolen from classic wrestling promos of the 70s and 80s.

Fedor genuinely looks like he doesn’t even know who Chael Sonnen is

Back