Will Paul Daley Ever Fight Again?

He can fight in ufc with the right matchups. He just ko’d Larkin...imagine him with wonderboy, Jorge rematch, till, ponzi etc.
all good fights

He probably lost leverage with that loss, UFC should get him cheap and make some fun fights, or at least use his name to build grappling based prospects, feed him to the LaFlare's and Prazeres's

He can fight in ufc with the right matchups. He just ko’d Larkin...imagine him with wonderboy, Jorge rematch, till, ponzi etc.
all good fights
Ponzinibbio is a BJJ black belt, i have no doubt he would take it to the ground... probably submits Daley, at least dominates him there.

He probably lost leverage with that loss, UFC should get him cheap and make some fun fights, or at least use his name to build grappling based prospects, feed him to the LaFlare's and Prazeres's

Ponzinibbio is a BJJ black belt, i have no doubt he would take it to the ground... probably submits Daley, at least dominates him there.
His takedowns aren’t Fitch level, even Rory level. Daley can defend a takedown if it ain’t a top wrestler tryna grind him down. He defended Fitch for a decent amount of that first round. After that tho, he got bullied.

His takedowns aren’t Fitch level, even Rory level. Daley can defend a takedown if it ain’t a top wrestler tryna grind him down. He defended Fitch for a decent amount of that first round. After that tho, he got bullied.
Probably to takedown Fitch you don't need Rory's or Fitch's wrestling level, imo Ponzinibbio would be able to. He's much bigger, probably stronger and he has enough of a stand up to get Daley worried about both.

I would bet on Ponzi without thinking a lot, and i usually don't bet..

Probably to takedown Fitch you don't need Rory's or Fitch's wrestling level, imo Ponzinibbio would be able to. He's much bigger, probably stronger and he has enough of a stand up to get Daley worried about both.

I would bet on Ponzi without thinking a lot, and i usually don't bet..
interesting. ponzi had issues with perry, that was a competitive fight. id favor daley

Hes probably got another 3 years or so of decent competition in him so dont see why he would want to retire just yet. As long as he stays away from good wrestlers hes a handful for most opponents. Lots of places for him to fight where he would be one of the top guys in his division.

Any idea what he's paid in Bellator?

We can all hate on him at an elite level - can't grapple, moans alot but HOLY FUCK when he gets into a firefight he's likely to be the guy that WRECKS the other due HL style.

I'm so disappointed that the MVP fight wont happen. It's THE fight for both of them.

He has some options if he does not ask for crazy amounts of money...ACB, KSW and even Rizin can be good options for him...
i would love to see him at ACB...

They should bring him in the cage for a pro wrestle style promo and say they have a peace offering for him. They should than trot out Koscheck and set up the grudge match!

I don't understand why he doesn't do kickboxing

because there's no money in it.

the only org that seems to be able to even pay their fighters is k1... and they don't pay well. but at least the fighters seem to actually get paid, unlike lionfights. and glory has/had a stacked roster... that they couldn't afford to pay.

Who cares about what he says, if he wants to fight there's plenty of fights and promotions that'd pay him well for his striking ability.

Back