Gilbert Yvel Breaks Opponent’s Arm In Road FC

Mo is insanely tough to withstand that and keep on going. His arm was spaghettified. And to add insult to injury the ref just stopped the fight anyway so it was for nothing.

Side note - Gilbert looked pretty sharp.

Gilbert played it very smart to take it right away to the ground and not too start a brawl with one of the hardest overhand rights in the business.

Hope Mighty Mo heals up ok and soon.
That looked nasty.
And good guy Yvel even stopped and told the ref about the broken arm.

He is now the #57 HW in the world, he is actually somewhat relevant.

Not sure why so many people are surprised the Yvel got a sub win, he always had decent grappling and he always liked to go for subs.

He is now the #57 HW in the world, he is actually somewhat relevant.

That true he is not relevant yet, but if he wins the tournament other organisations like Rizin, Bellator or maybe KSW will notice him and could pick him up for a couple of exciting fights.

He is at the top of Roads HW div right now, ACB is a good next step for him.

If Gilbert can go on like how he finished Mighty Mo, then i think the other three competitors don't have much of a chance against him.

Yvel needs to stick to fighting in ROAD against fat Korean and Chinese guys going to ACB or Bellator he would get smashed. Yvel has been fighting over 20 years.

So is Alistair and he is still ranked number two or three in the UFC. Gilbert smashed Kongo who is now a top contender in Bellator. The thing i want to say is there are still some exciting fights to make for him. But first lets find out wat he gone do in his next fight.

Mo is tough. I didn't see a tap or was it a verbal stoppage?+

Daley has two subs to strikes

giphy.webp

If only he knew how to finish that omoplata.

http://rank5.kr/archives/22434

Even more impressive just 2 weeks of training for the fight against Mighty Mo. The crazy thing is that he now have 4 months to prepare for one of the 3 remaining participant's. Because i already thought it would be clear that he would fight against Aori Gele in the semi finals but i gues not.

Back