Who is the best fighter outside the UFC

According to the not ideal, but objective fightmatrix ranking the only fighter in the P4P top 15 outside of the UFC is Mousasi at #13.

Easier to do it by division.

HW: Minakov
LHW: Bader
MW: Moose
WW: Rory (could be Askren)
LW: Chandler
FW: ???
BW: ???
FLW: Gooch

Could be wrong. Anyone know who could be the best non UFC FW and BW?

FW: Patricio Freire
BW: Darrion Caldwell

According to the not ideal, but objective fightmatrix ranking the only fighter in the P4P top 15 outside of the UFC is Mousasi at #13.
ScoreCardMMA agrees, ranks Mousasi at #14 and top P4P outside UFC.

Bader and Horiguchi over Rory too.

Bader, Minokov, Rory, Gegard, Horiguchi

alexander-shlemenko-bellator-1201.jpg

A44I4764.jpg

gegard-mousasi-shlemenko-bellator-1851.jpg

beat a k-1 striker like a red-headed stepchild, broke his face in under a minute, and turned him into a panic wrestling beta

And it was a pudgy, bloated WW vs. non-USADA compliant Mousasi, too.

A44I4764.jpg

beat a k-1 striker like a red-headed stepchild, broke his face in under a minute, and turned him into a panic wrestling beta

That fight could have easily gone to Storm Shlemenko. Of course it was going to go to Moose though since it went to the judges and was a close fight. Reason Dana always says not to leave a fight in the judges hands.

A44I4764.jpg

I have been saying that Shlemenko is underrated for years.

That fight was especial for me because Moose and Shlemenko are my favourites MWs. And I believe Shlemenko deserved than decision win.

Mousasi is and has always been overrated.

Back