Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a fucking beat up old man. And he’s getting knocked out like so and performing like so.When he was juiced out of his mind, just fucking tearing through everybody and then he has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that. The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would love to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that too many a people and caused injuries. He fucked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida, job well done.”

giphy.gif

Sounds like a callout to me, retirement fight for both guys.

Dude is salty... still. Called him out on FS1. Don't care... watching Bisping get knocked out is always a highlight...

Cool, Bisping still salty at being KOd silly by BelfoTRT.

Now, stop talking and fight Lyoto. He called you out twice already.

Bisping is right on the money here

<28>
No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

Hurrr durr someone missed the whole point.
Bisping doesn't make a point. If you search Belfort's record, his win over Bisping has no asterisk, and was never overturned because he was allowed to use TRT for this and other fights. The rule change later doesn't work retroactively. Hurr durr yourself.

‘He’s fucked up my eyeball’.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Vitor will have a special place inside Bispings head for life.

Watching Bisping get his clock cleaned was always the highlight of a card. Bisping whining about a loss years later is like a gift card that you get to spend twice.

#Hendodoubletap

Back