Chael P Sonnen calls Fedor a ‘scumbag’ and doesn’t buy his humble ‘gimmick’

Fedor Chael sells itself. You’ve got the stoic Russian vs. the American loudmouth; the living legend vs. the flamboyant challenger. The tropes are all there. The people tuning in know who they’re getting. Chael just needs to keep a steady supply of sound bites to keep fans reminded.

It sells, but it could sell a lot better if Chael puts out some real heat.

Fedor fought the majority of his fights in the prestigious ring. He is not a cagefighter. He has only been recently involved in human cock fighting. It totally makes sense that since his transition into the Strikeforce cage against Sam Club's tire guy, he has been a just bleed, stand and bang, let me bang bro type cage fighters. Sonnen, on the other hand, is a scum bag real estate money laundering, juiced up American pig, human cock who gets triangled by Tito.

Fedor is going to make me rich on fight night. It's God's will.

Last edited:
LOL!

Well, Kevin Randleman (RIP) had excellent talent but always let his emotions loose WAYYYY too early and always gassed...Fedor knows how to control his emotions until the time is right to explode.

Yoel does this well also.
Fedor is emotionless in fights.

I remember hearing a story from Brett Rogers. He said he's fought several guys, never feared any of them. He said when he looked into Fedors eyes he just saw a large empty void. Something he never saw in a man's eyes before. It psyched him out. These are Rogers words.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...os-humble-gimmick-youre-a-scumbag-and-so-am-i

“I don’t know about the whole respect thing,” Sonnen said. “He seems like a perfectly nice guy, I don’t think I would want to take anything from him, but it’s a gimmick, right? All the guys are working a gimmick. He found his gimmick. He found a little something with the respect and the humbleness and looking like Dumpy Dwarf getting interviewed by his translator Snow White there.

“That’s good for some people. It doesn’t do a damn thing for me. I’m not impressed by it, I don’t fall for it. At the end of the day, behind that little frumpy look on his face and the little doughy bald head is a dirty, rotten cage fighter just like me.”

“Man, you’re getting in a steel cage half naked looking to whip somebody’s ass,” Sonnen said. “You’re a scumbag and so am I. If you want to sell some t-shirts that way, have at it. You’ve got your style and I’ve got mine. But I’m not buying it and I don’t give a damn about it.”
f7FdEdG.jpg

Chael P Sonnen bless

Fedor fought the majority of his fights in the prestige ring. He is not a cagefighter. He has only been recently involved in human cock fighting. It totally makes sense. Since he has transition into the Strikeforce cage against Sam Club's tire guy, he has been a just bleed, stand and bang cage fighter type let me bang bro. Sonnen, on the other hand, is a scum bag real estate money laundering, juiced up American pig, human cock who gets triangled by Tito.

Lol i couldn't have put it better myself ha ha

Chael fought at 185 in the ufc and he’s gonna take on fedor who’s coming off a ko of a legit hw...dude walks the walk. Coming from a huge Anderson fan.

If chael had the same fighting style as conor and was winning fights he would have been by far the most legendary MMA fighter of all time.

He is a better talker than conor and always active but just doesn' have an exciting style and losses alot.

Fedor is emotionless in fights.

I remember hearing a story from Brett Rogers. He said he's fought several guys, never feared any of them. He said when he looked into Fedors eyes he just saw a large empty void. Something he never saw in a man's eyes before. It psyched him out. These are Rogers words.

There was an article written ages ago from a psychologist that talked about and rated fighter staredowns. I can't find the whole article at the moment, but found this part:

"The best when it comes to the staredown is Fedor Emelianenko. Watch him: he does not make eye contact and his entire expression is extremely relaxed - you would think he is about to perform a ballet or something.

"But here is the crucial thing. When the referee tells them to head back to their corners, Fedor suddenly darts a short look directly at his opponent - or through his opponent, I should say.

"This kind of look is associated with antisocial behavioural disorders and psychopaths. They don't look at you, they look through you. It's emotionless, it goes deeper than skin level.

"You will get a lot of fighters who will catch that look and suddenly realise they don't want to be there.

"Wanderlei Silva has a stare-down that makes you think 'this is gonna hurt', but Fedor's makes you think 's---, I might die'."

Dr Joe Bell, Pyschologist
Mind Games: Psychological Warfare in MMA,
Fighters Only magazine, issue 56

chael is a scumbag and i dont buy his "gangsta" gimmick.

any real man would have chael crying in his panties in a few minutes.
Who hurt you?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...os-humble-gimmick-youre-a-scumbag-and-so-am-i

“I don’t know about the whole respect thing,” Sonnen said. “He seems like a perfectly nice guy, I don’t think I would want to take anything from him, but it’s a gimmick, right? All the guys are working a gimmick. He found his gimmick. He found a little something with the respect and the humbleness and looking like Dumpy Dwarf getting interviewed by his translator Snow White there.

“That’s good for some people. It doesn’t do a damn thing for me. I’m not impressed by it, I don’t fall for it. At the end of the day, behind that little frumpy look on his face and the little doughy bald head is a dirty, rotten cage fighter just like me.”

“Man, you’re getting in a steel cage half naked looking to whip somebody’s ass,” Sonnen said. “You’re a scumbag and so am I. If you want to sell some t-shirts that way, have at it. You’ve got your style and I’ve got mine. But I’m not buying it and I don’t give a damn about it.
I don't know if I believe that last part.

Chael would bash his own mother if he thought it would help hype a fight.

chael is a scumbag and i dont buy his "gangsta" gimmick.

any real man would have chael crying in his panties in a few minutes.

So you're saying that Fedwarf...err, I mean...Fedor isn't a "real man"? <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

This is a dumb strategy. Nobody will buy this and Fedor will not be rattled even one bit. He probably won't understand wtf Chael is talking about.

To trigger Fedor you don't attack him, you attack the people he loves and respects, as well as his core believe system. Just look at how upset he got when Cro Cop KTFO his bro.

Wear a shooped t shirt with Neil Armstrong spanking Yuri Gagarin, hire a cross dressed that looks like Putin, carry a bible that has fiction written across it in Russian....there are so many options.

Of course. It's called SELLING THE FIGHT.

You must really pass Chael for a complete moron if you think he's not aware that everything he's saying is going straight over Fedor's head due to the language barrier.

He's just doing whatever he can do to sell the fight and get us neanderthals to watch.

THAT'S IT.

Last edited:
He should listen to Colby to see how it's done.

Aaah yes.

Learn how to be an absolute real-life dickhead where nobody likes you....not even your peers.

Yeah. That will definitely work for chael.... <LikeReally5>

Fedor fought the majority of his fights in the prestigious ring. He is not a cagefighter. He has only been recently involved in human cock fighting. It totally makes sense that since his transition into the Strikeforce cage against Sam Club's tire guy, he has been a just bleed, stand and bang, let me bang bro type cage fighters. Sonnen, on the other hand, is a scum bag real estate money laundering, juiced up American pig, human cock who gets triangled by Tito.

Now I'm hoping Chael wins just for the bolded statements above.

Tito tapped(referee did not see it) and I hope Chael shocks the world and makes you a poor man.

Chael’s desperately trying to WWE the hell out of this match and I don’t think anyone really cares for that crap.

People just want to see the fight.

Wow the projection is strong in this one. I guess that’s what the P in his full name stands for. Either that or PEDS.

Back