Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Until Silva acted a fool against Maia and Dana said he didn't deserve the fight.
ehh
i know GSP fanboys are delusional... but this is DANA claiming: UFC boss: GSP doesn't want superfight vs. Silva

let me help you, since you probably won't click on the link, afraid it will shatter your dreams:
"There's no doubt about it — that's a fact (that St-Pierre doesn't want the fight)," White told MMAjunkie.com on Thursday following the pre-event news conference for UFC 162.
"I've been working hard to try to make those fights," White said. "Georges St-Pierre would not even think about this fight

I made it yellow for fear

GSP fans are letting him off the hook for ducking Whittaker the way he did

ehh
i know GSP fanboys are delusional... but this is DANA claiming: UFC boss: GSP doesn't want superfight vs. Silva

let me help you, since you probably won't click on the link, afraid it will shatter your dreams:
"There's no doubt about it — that's a fact (that St-Pierre doesn't want the fight)," White told MMAjunkie.com on Thursday following the pre-event news conference for UFC 162.

Ohhhh sooooo tough challenging a smaller man to a fight. Silva was welcome to come down to WW like he said he would but then his team said it would be unhealthy for him. Anderson claimed he was besties with to duck Jones.

Despite everyones obvious loyalty to GSP I can't help but think you would all love and prefer to see GSP defeat Woodley rather than to see GSP defeat Nate at LW. But you know deep within that GSP would get absolutely smoked against Tyron.

You got this ^^^ right people may get the impression from my posts that I'm sort of GSP hater nothing can be further from the truth I'm not Canadian by birth but been here long time I'm Canadian in heart @datfnguy always riding me in my support for GSP but I can't support this talk of Nate Diaz. When GSP himself is talking about legacy, Nate adds f*k all to legacy only to pocketbook, if that's what you want say it but don't say one thing then do another.

Bisping even at his tail end adds more to legacy, I find it really cute that people ripping on Tyron when GSP took all the same criticism lay n prey fighter, boring, fights safe, etc. I said the same thing about GSP as I do with Tyron, don't fight his fight if you know he does all that sh!t in 2 fights Captain Dynamic WB turned into Tyron watcher don't get taken down, don't fight his fight? Just the fact that GSP is game to fully avoid his own established weight class that made him great when there's a unpopular champ @WW with at least 85% of Sherdoggers want dethroned tells me it's fear that's keeping him away, when we all know people would pay to watch him beat Tyron. I'd beat if Lawler still was champ GSP would be all IN!

ehh

cant believe we never got that fight. insanity.

This is what I meant by it. WW feels so stagnant at the moment because of his year off. Rightly or wrongly I feel like Hughes, GSP, and Robbie brought so much more interest to the division.

Now I just need to wait for someone to call me a racist...
People complained that WW was boring when GSP reigned. I thought it was super exciting back in the GSP era. WW has had some moments since but generally it seems disorganized, unfocussed, and not as exciting.

LOL @ last 2 pools, where GSP fanboys came back running.
SIlva's fans don't need to run. They know the truth.

You didn't think this out.

So Silva fans always vote, but Silva only win polls when GSP fans don't show up?

There is no Calvary of Silva fans? You've all been represented and you numbers are lower apparently.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?
I agree with him he has been calling him out since GSP decided to come back and GSP is avoiding the fight to go chase fights out of 170. Woodley may bitch about having to fight this guy or that guy but has always fought who they put in front of him.

I don't suppose Woodley ducking Lombard was a bitch move either, huh?

Fair point brother, but why is it the case that rarely, if ever, anyone critcize TJ for wanting to fight DJ for a 2nd belt? Or Anthony Pettis attempt? How come not one single complaining for Randy couture? Everyone ever has said it enhanced his legacy to become a two division champions(also the first, kinda like what GSP is doing)even when it meant going down in weight.
GSP would not be getting that much shit if he wanted to fight someone like Tony Ferguson or even Khabib. Nate Diaz is obviously the easiest fight available just like Bisping was

It's more believable that GSP can't maintain the weight because of Colitis than the Spider not being able to maintain a boner.

Lol everyone knew that if he were to beat Bisping, he Would then back out of defending the MW belt and would not be fighting Whittaker or Romero.

Then he beats Bisping and suddenly has colitis and cannot fight at MW again.

If it sounds like a duck...

I agree with him he has been calling him out since GSP decided to come back and GSP is avoiding the fight to go chase fights out of 170. Woodley may bitch about having to fight this guy or that guy but has always fought who they put in front of him.

So he wants to fight Nate, a LW, and is willing to postpone his surgery for that fight but then needs to have surgery when RDA is up next. He's gonna have to take the next fight offered because all of his Red Panty Night partners don't think he's a big enough draw to be worthwhile and they're right.

ehh

ggoy3vH.png

GSP would not be getting that much shit if he wanted to fight someone like Tony Ferguson or even Khabib. Nate Diaz is obviously the easiest fight available just like Bisping was

Has there been any confirmation that GSP requested the fight with Nate?

I don't suppose Woodley ducking Lombard was a bitch move either, huh?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/...tyron-woodley-wants-no-part-of-hector-lombard

...He(Tyron Woodley) said ‘that's my teammate man, I don't want to fight my teammate.'

"I talked to Dan Lambert and I said listen, this is the fight I want to make," White said. "So Lambert hits me back and says, Lombard's in, he wants the fight. Still talking to Woodley. He hits me again and says Woodley's out, Woodley won't take the fight."

After this was written, Woodley sat over over a year, while Lawler fought Condit and Rory in brutal wars, then after sitting out, fresh and rested a year, Woodley challanges his war torn team mate.

https://www.thescore.com/news/1065263

But as Woodley told Matt Serra and Jim Norton on Monday's UFC Unfiltered podcast, after initially trying to train separately at ATT headquarters, he took precautions to keep the animosity to a minimum.

"....And it's not a big deal that it's Robbie, like I can honestly say I have no inkling of an emotion about it being him.""

Woodley is the least impressive WW champion ever. What's he done since beating Lawler? zzzzzzzz....wake me up when there's an answer to that question....zzzzzzz

Lol everyone knew that if he were to beat Bisping, he Would then back out of defending the MW belt and would not be fighting Whittaker or Romero.

Then he beats Bisping and suddenly has colitis and cannot fight at MW again.

If it sounds like a duck...
He had the colitis in training camp, probably what caused him to lose 2 weeks of his camp. He probably didn't want to cancel the fight and he believed he could still beat Bisping with a significant weight disadvantage. He was only ~3 pounds heavier on fight night than he usually was at WW.

If it sounds like a hater......go fuck yourself.

Back