How was Chael so right about this?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score

He knew Travis' ceiling back when he was still undefeated both in the UFC and MMA. Even when Travis reached his peak and KO'd Gonzaga, Reem and Barnett in succession, Werdum foiled his plans, and that was Jackson-Wink Travis, not the downgraded Edmond version.

Chael might be wrong on a lot of his predictions, but he was right on point with this one, which I think was the single most important and shocking prediction he ever made.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Everyone gets one right every once in a while . Is probability

Chael is Nostradamus.

That wasn't even close to his most prescient moment.

Remember when he said the Jones-Rumble fight wouldn't happen? That was so totally out of the blue at the time, yet he was right.

Gotta give the loudmouth credit, he has his moments.

Chael is actually very knowledgeable about the sport and has an insider's view of a lot of things. His fight predictions are always wrong but that's a different story.

He knew Travis' ceiling back when he was still undefeated both in the UFC and MMA. Even when Travis reached his peak and KO'd Gonzaga, Reem and Barnett in succession, Werdum foiled his plans, and that was Jackson-Wink Travis, not the downgraded Edmond version.

Chael might be wrong on a lot of his predictions, but he was right on point with this one, which I think was the single most important and shocking prediction he ever made.

sonnen is a very smart guy. Way smarter than a lot of other fighters. As far as his predictions...that's hard for anybody really. Chael is best at giving an analysis of what went down both in the cage and all the other extracurricular stuff.

sonnen-busted.gif

Everyone gets one right every once in a while . Is probability

Do you guys listen to Sonnen often?

His youtube vids keep popping up in my youtube front page, so I've been hearing a lot more of him than usual over the passed year.

Sonnen is very thoughtful, open, aware and expresses himself very well, better than 90% of prize fighters.

Agree with him or not, majority of Sherdoggers can learn a thing or two from Sonnen imo.

Do you guys listen to Sonnen often?

His youtube vids keep popping up in my youtube front page, so I've been hearing a lot more of him than usual over the passed year.

Sonnen is very thoughtful, open, aware and expresses himself very well, better than 90% of prize fighters.

Agree with him or not, majority of Sherdoggers can learn a thing or two from Sonnen imo.

Those videos where he is driving. Yep I like them he sounds smart.

Because it was Travis fucking Browne.

Back