Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

So he wants to fight Nate, a LW, and is willing to postpone his surgery for that fight but then needs to have surgery when RDA is up next. He's gonna have to take the next fight offered because all of his Red Panty Night partners don't think he's a big enough draw to be worthwhile and they're right.
if Diaz is a lw so is RDA Woodley wanted a money fight something he has been trying to get from the get go. Just because RDA got a lucky break in Lawler being a one leg fighter shouldn't place him any higher then Maia or Thompson when it comes to Woodley talking about money fights.

GSP has nothing to prove to anyone at this point in his career. He never ducked a contender as the champ.

if Diaz is a lw so is RDA Woodley wanted a money fight something he has been trying to get from the get go. Just because RDA got a lucky break in Lawler being a one leg fighter shouldn't place him any higher then Maia or Thompson when it comes to Woodley talking about money fights.
rda won 3 fights at 170 tho, and regardless if robbie was hurt or not he was rank like 2 and rda beat him up

hes earned this interim title shot and the winner deserves woodley. nate diaz shouldnt even be in the discussion for a guy saying gsp is a bitch

whats a bitch move is defending the belt twice and then tryna weasel outta defending vs the best guys. you didnt see gsp taking easy ass fights when he defended the belt twice, lol. he fought the top contenders throughout his 9 defenses. no nate diazs sprinkled in. even dan hardy won 4 fights in a row.

Not sure what you point is but I agree that RDA is an undersized WW but he's the number one contender. So Woodley wants an unranked LW but needs surgery once the number one contender is put in front of him, sound like a bitch move.

All Tyron has to do is fight.. That's it. Shut up and fight.

Kid, I proved that the fertitas were pushing for this fight as well.
Dana was pushing.
Anyone who was a fan of MMA was pushing, bar GSP fanboys who were desperately making up excuses as to why that fight did not make sense.
are you going to account bet with me or remain a coward. I can prove that over a year prior was when Anderson himself started to call out GSP for a Super Fight. You said both GSP and Anderson had already cleaned out their divisions when Anderson finally decided he wanted to fight GSP. That is a flat out lie and I will account bet you if you are man enough. BUt I already said you will never stand by your words.

GSP had not yet fought Shields or COndit or Diaz or Hendricks or Lawler or WonderBoy who were all legit at WW so you saying he had cleaned out the division was wrong. Only Anderson had done that and thus why he was ready for legacy fights when he was not willing to take them prior.

Sorry, but he has.
His weight class was WW. Claiming he does not have anything to prove while claiming he is proving something by NOT fighting against its champion it is asinine.

And yet in the middle of his prime run you say he should have left WW to fight Anderson.

And yet you praise Anderson for taking fights at LHW during his prime run instead of defending against top MW candidates.

YOu guys also criticized GSP for not testing himself at the division above like Anderson did.

And now that GSP has come out of retirement and tries to be the first man to grab 3 belts you say he should only stay at WW.

You are too obvious. You are just scared and butt hurt that GSP is piling up the legacy you had wished ANderson could have. Had Anderson not lost to Weidman and then retired and came back and said he only wanted two fights and that was for the LHW and WW belts you would not criticize him. YOu would be sucking his nuts as you always do.

Take what?
We are discussing GSP. You are desperately trying to change the subject.
You fail. And you expose yourself since you can;t stay on topic.

Take the bet.

Your claim was that both Anderson and GSP had cleaned out their divisions when Anderson finally started calling GSP out for a super fight.

I have said that is a lie. Anderson had cleaned his division and entered legacy mode and told the UFC he was only interested in the biggest fights but GSP was still facing some of his biggest and most anticipated WW fights.

So bet me. Lets do this. Man up for once.

He had the colitis in training camp, probably what caused him to lose 2 weeks of his camp. He probably didn't want to cancel the fight and he believed he could still beat Bisping with a significant weight disadvantage. He was only ~3 pounds heavier on fight night than he usually was at WW.

If it sounds like a hater......go fuck yourself.

Lol ok sure he did. It’s just a giant coincidence that GSPs time at MW ended up exactly how everyone said it would - beating Bisping and then ducking the real MW contenders

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

Woodley is a fucking idiot...

GSP is not interested in fighting Woodley because Woodley is not a draw.

Woodley is not a draw because he has authored 3 of the worst title fights (in a row) in UFC history, he plays the race card regularly, and seems to be uninterested in fighting.

My favorite is Woodley campaigning to fight Nate Diaz. Now I am a big Nate Diaz fan but how is exactly is the relevant to the WW title? Nate isn't even a ranked 170 pounder. Soooo Woodley avoids legitimate contenders to take a show fight.

Now we have an interim WW title match coming up because Woodley is not fighting. Why? Woodley fought 10 months ago. However he begged off a fight at new years due to "injury" and yet was perfectly healthy for a fight with Nate Diaz on the same card.

The reality is, GSP wipes the cage with Woodley. Woodley has shown zero evolution in his game and is if anything far less active in the cage than he was prior to being champ. GSP is a better version of Rory.

Woodley is lucky GSP has no interest in him, it means he can hang onto the belt he barely deserves a little bit longer.

Maybe he should cultivate some fans before shitting on a guy that would eat him alive.

He makes a great point.....until you remember that Woodley is terrible and quite possibly the most boring fighter in UFC history.....even GSP couldnt sell that fight.

GSP doesn't want anything to do with T-Wood. He'd knock his ass back into retirement.

Lol based on what exactly? Rory abused Woodley easily and GSP is better everywhere than Rory.

Woodley has 6 finishes in 18 wins. GSP beats him with minimal risk.

The problem is, its not a drawing fight as Woodley is by far one of the least popular champs in the UFC.

Lol ok sure he did. It’s just a giant coincidence that GSPs time at MW ended up exactly how everyone said it would - beating Bisping and then ducking the real MW contenders

More believable than Anderson needing dick pills. If I was idolized like Anderson was, I could spring a boner at the drop of a hat; I'm 42 and I don't have a problem, what's his excuse.

Maybe GSP should fight Woodley but GSP should demand all of Woodley's PPV points cause the buys certainly wouldn't be for him.

More believable than Anderson needing dick pills. If I was idolized like Anderson was, I could spring a boner at the drop of a hat; I'm 42 and I don't have a problem, what's his excuse.

Why are you bringing anderson into this? This ain’t about anderson.

Back