Henry Cejudo talks shit to Might Mouse on Twitter, DJ Responses

wonder how much dj makes streaming his videogame play

A complete midget talking shit on twitter to another midget. What is this???
A Nightwish fan talking shit about pro fighters. What is this?

tumblr_mteykbgzyC1rzfnfbo1_1280.jpg

He has looked good since then... but the only fight people want to see is DJ vs TJ. Cejudo... hard to get a rematch after getting smashed and nobody cared to watch.

A Nightwish fan talking shit about pro fighters. What is this?

tumblr_mteykbgzyC1rzfnfbo1_1280.jpg

Hahahahaha. Tuomas and especially Marco would dwarf both Cejudo and MM. They are probably reading Henrys tweet right there in that pic.

Mighty Mouse destroyed Cejudo in the first fight

These 2 are fighting for The Corny Belt

100-pound men trying to be “alpha” is just fuckin weird

Cejudo should cool it considering he got his ass handed to him soundly

henry is a fucking doofus

and get a fucking new haircut

Cejudo is pompous.

He went onto Bas Rutten's show and said he was going to beat up DJ in the clinch.

Post fight: "Honestly, that was part of our game plan as a camp," Cejudo said at the UFC 197 post-fight press conference. "I really did believe I was going to dominate the clinch..."

Followed by "I'm humbled."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/...-henry-cejudo-demetrious-johnson-mighty-mouse

Dude needs a ego check

Cejudo shouldn't even mention Mighty Mouse's name, he's completely on another level.

I don't think is very smart to talk shit about somebody who brutally KTFO you in 3 mins

This would be like slick_36 talking shit Bout me because I play HoN and not LoL or Dota2. We all know HoN has the best balance and the character movement and design is so much better but because they didn't start out F2P HoN didn't take off.

So yea I'm a nerd. But I slaughtered slick_36 when we battled over Rhonda vs HH and he knows never to mention my name.

Henry should be happy he's getting a shot and prove himself worthy

This would be like slick_36 talking shit Bout me because I play HoN and not LoL or Dota2. We all know HoN has the best balance and the character movement and design is so much better but because they didn't start out F2P HoN didn't take off.

So yea I'm a nerd. But I slaughtered slick_36 when we battled over Rhonda vs HH and he knows never to mention my name.

Henry should be happy he's getting a shot and prove himself worthy

<{dayum}>

If Cedujo was the champ instead of Mouse, the numbers would be the same or even worse.

Mouse, you gamed all those hours, still beat Cejudo in 1 round, and we still don't give a shit about yo uglyass! Fight Dildoshaw or GTFO. Never seen a guy so scared in my time watching MMA.

Damn. Henry got tooled both in the fight and on twitter.
He needs to sit down.

Back