TUF Show thoughts on DC Miocic

Ultimately the fights are what matter but I've enjoyed seasons with both aspects . The drama does create funny moments from time to time

Stipe is not a good coach. He sounds like he is punch drunk every time he talks and doesn't give good advice to his fighters when they are in the cage.

Anyone else notice that Stipe doesn’t go in inbetween rounds and talk to his fighter? Kind of irritates me honestly. DC seems like a much better and more personal coach.

I need an adult after reading this thread

It's normal for people who did sports and are comfortable enough in their sexuality that they understand what a joke is.
Strange joke it is to see a big black cock suddenly hanging in front of your face...but I guess this is America es normal

I think people forget DC is a coach, not only does he help out and corner guys with AKA but just took a job coaching amateur wrestling.

DC is a BEAST of a coach. Dudes on his team are lucky. I think it's gonna be a hard season for Stipe's team because of DC's coaching ability. Look at how he handled that situation with the guy rolling too hard! He couldn't have handled that any better!
Today’s coaches would’ve coddled him or found some passive aggressive way to get revenge.

Anyone else notice that Stipe doesn’t go in inbetween rounds and talk to his fighter? Kind of irritates me honestly. DC seems like a much better and more personal coach.
Life lesson: Never be upset at a guy for not being as good as someone else.

i dont like tuf

Do you prefer to see coaches beefing or acting more like friends?

So far to me it's a relief to see these two actually getting along and having fun. I've missed some tuf show's but I'm watching this bc I like both dc and stipe. The whole Shamrock Ortiz beef was pretty entertaining but Garbrandt and Dillashaw was just too much for me to enjoy. I stopped watching it...

Back