Why is Rogan promoting Bellator on JRE? (3 times in a row already)

AaandStill

Lurking here since 2008
@Blue
Reaction score
I have nothing against Bellator. But I find it strange that Rogan who is a significant UFC employee is doing this. And three times in a row already:

The last JRE Fight Companion (April 28) was for Bellator Mir vs Fedor
And the last two JRE MMA Shows
JRE MMA Show #25 (May 07) with Michael Chandler (the face of Bellator's lightweight division).
JRE MMA Show #26 (May 16) with Big John McCarthy (Bellator's Color commentator since January 2018)

What's going on here?

Is Bellator paying JRE like they (alegedly/probably) paying MMAfighting.com to put a highlight video of their card on their channel, for exposure?
Or maybe a more wild guess: Rogan is planning joining Goldie in Bellator?

Discuss

Uhhhh......Joe is a huge MMA fan. Not just a UFC fan.

The podcast isn't a UFC thing. It's a Rogan thing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...The Podcast Champ does what the fook he wants

Bellator couldn’t afford Jimmy Smith aka discount Rogan how are they going to afford Rogan?

Because he is one foot out the door anyway and the UFC doesn't care.

Also 90% of the shill accusations on SD are just salty people not underdtanding how people work.

Last edited:
Joe has fuck you money and is an MMA fan and does what he wants and triggers MMA "fans" and ... and ...

I don't think joe hogan cares if the ufc fired him tomorrow. he'll just stay home,watch mma and smoke more heefer

Because Joe doesn't give a fuck and won the game of life.

TS was raised by TV.

Things like this don't just happen. There is a reason.

Joe has everyone on his podcast. It has nothing to do with the UFC.

So this confirm the "UFC shill" myth have been debunked

Joe's favorite org all time is Pride. He's an MMA fan not just a UFC stan.

I have nothing against Bellator. But I find it strange that Rogan who is a significant UFC employee is doing this. And three times in a row already:

The last JRE Fight Companion (April 28) was for Bellator Mir vs Fedor
And the last two JRE MMA Shows
JRE MMA Show #25 (May 07) with Michael Chandler (the face of Bellator's lightweight division).
JRE MMA Show #26 (May 16) with Big John McCarthy (Bellator's Color commentator since January 2018)

What's going on here?

Is Bellator paying JRE like they (alegedly/probably) paying MMAfighting.com to put a highlight video of their card on their channel, for exposure?
Or maybe a more wild guess: Rogan is planning joining Goldie in Bellator?

Discuss
What part about 'MMA Show' do you not get?

can't imagine the ufc caring at all Bellator isn't really a competitor (although they're gaining some ground), no JRE listener is going to just stop watching the ufc and only watch Bellator, and any new mma fans he attracts will ultimately benefit the ufc too

Uhhhh......Joe is a huge MMA fan. Not just a UFC fan.

The podcast isn't a UFC thing. It's a Rogan thing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...The Podcast Champ does what the fook he wants

BUT SCHAUB IS THE CHAMP CHAMP

Fighter n the kid AND Below the belt podcast

Schaub > Rogan don’t @ me

This is a serious question ts, why do you care? We all notice lol. You didn't just discover something. He's an MMA fan like usand doesn't have to be a UFC shill

Why not? It's clearly the second best MMA promotion in the world, why pretend it doesn't exist? Rogan is a big fan of MMA, why wouldn't he acknowledge Bellator? You would have to be an idiot not to considering elite fighters like Rory Macdonald and Gegard Mousasi left the UFC for the Bellator cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back