Aoki and Sakurai almost brawled in the backstage

It's crazy how fat he's got when most peoples greatest memory of him was when he slimmed down to do the LWGP

good thinking there were people there to stop 'em or it could've turned into this...

This has to be an angle, right?

And WTF happened to Aoki's voice? He sounds like his father caught him smoking, and made him smoke ten cartons of cigarettes.

As fa as I'm concerned Aoki has always sounded somewhat like that. It has gotten a bit worse over the years but you don't really hear him talk outside MMA events so it comes as a surprise.

I sort of dig how the first reaction of a life long martial artist and grappler is to standing rape choke a bjj black belt.

Who won Gomi or Sakurai? I've been praying for Gomi to retire for years.

Sakurai was such a beast back in the day.

I remember talk of a sex tape, and then some forum where the people who watched it made fun of him. I would like to know more. For the lols only, of course.

What happened in Gomi vs Sakurai exhibition? Did Gomi fall and refuse to get up in Round 1 again?

What happened in Gomi vs Sakurai exhibition? Did Gomi fall and refuse to get up in Round 1 again?

I don't know, looks like Sakura might have eaten Gomi from the looks of things.

Was that chubby Mach Sakurai with a combover? Looked kinda like pro wrestling shit. Aoki doesn't knock before entering. Weird video.

Wish there were subtitles

Do we have any Japanese speaking Sherbros?
From the little I could understand:

Shinya from the audience: This is awesome.
Shinya inside Mach's dressing room: gives him flowers, says good job
Mach: I don't need that, tosses flowers on ground
Shinya to camera: something like can't do anything about this guy
Mach: something like go home you (rude direct version of "you")
Shinya: something like go home? rude bastard
Mach: don't say bastard you bastard, picks up flowers whacks Shinya with them
Shinya gently pushes Mach's shoulders
Mach grabs Shinya's throat

I think if it was real, Mach would have swung at Shinya for the KO or Shinya would have grabbed the flying armbar right off the bat.

Back