name a fight that you swear would have a different outcome if they fought again.

GSP/Serra one.

Legit if they do that fight on that night 1,000 times, GSP wins 999 of them.

Idk about that. Serra handled GSP. The loss had a significant effect on how gsp fought afterward

Conor vs Aldo, although Conor might win it will for sure go longer than 13 seconds.

GSP vs Hendricks... for all intent purposes lets say Hendricks was roided and GSP was not ok.... GSP still won that fight barely barely by points.. hendricks couldnt even knock pierre down let alone out... If they fought again and hendricks was off whatever the fuck he might have been on, considering how close the fight was, GSP should then win it by a much larger margin. If they fought today id still lean towards GSP but who knows really, hes been sick and hendricks is just all over the place literally and figuratively lol.

Todays Machida vs Todays Shogun is one id like to see. Would still be s very interesting fight.

Condit vs Nick? Man the way Condit has been fighting lately Nick, if he is still Nick Diaz should win that fight. I hope we get to see a rematch though some day.

Chuck vs Tito lol it might happen... i hope not but Tito might win this time o_O

Bad match-up? First was a split and Rory was up on every score card in the second fight.

Rory can win this fight.
Before he dies from brain damage or nah? He tried to outpoint him twice and got beat up both times. Doesn't matter what the score cards were when you don't make it to the decision.

Frankies still great but hes not Ortega great? lol wtf really? Geez people are so fucking anxious to cling on to the balls of whoever the fuck the next man up might be.
Lol, exactly. Ortega pulled his first 4 UFC wins out in crazy fashion after losing the first 2+ rounds. His 3rd round comebacks were entertaining buuuuut he also popped for PEDs PRIOR to USADA.

Doesn't matter what the score cards were when you don't make it to the decision.

Sure maybe with brain damage, it wouldn't be the first fighter to do so. And yes, it does when you're looking at a third fight. Rory was taking rounds from Lawler, twice. He's capable of doing that again.

Idk about that. Serra handled GSP. The loss had a significant effect on how gsp fought afterward

Yeah, he improved.

Lost to Serra
Draw with Penn
Beat Hughes in 2.
0 Fight of the Nights

After Serra

Taps Hughes in the same round
Stops Serra
Stops Penn
FOTN out of Fitch, plus a couple more later

You guys who want to suggest GSP has become some sort of passive fighter are not paying attention.

mendes/mcgregor
gus/ jones
tempted to say aldo/mcgregor should aldo use his kicks, but his confidence is shot now
garbrant/dillashaw
bisping/rockhold when rockhold doesnt pretend he lives in the matrix and cant be touched

Sure maybe with brain damage, it wouldn't be the first fighter to do so. And yes, it does when you're looking at a third fight. Rory was taking rounds from Lawler, twice. He's capable of doing that again.
Right and Lawler is capable of stopping him before it goes to the judges. Or just plain outworking him in a three rounder.

I mean this isn't a hypothetical they fought twice. To say the lesser fighter won both fights is kind of absurd.

Right and Lawler is capable of stopping him before it goes to the judges. Or just plain outworking him in a three rounder.

Yes he is. I also believe Rory can win 3 rounds. Crazy stuff.

To say the lesser fighter won both fights is kind of absurd.

Welcome to the thread.

Aldo/McGregor.
Not to be a dick bro but I cant imagine what one could possibly see that would make them think this fight was a fluke.

Aldo is basic compared to Conor. Conor said that from the beginning and he wasnt lying. He called his shot and was even practicing in the locker room warming up the exact counter he caught Aldo with. Conor has only gotten better. Much, much better. Aldo had his chin cracked by Conor, and now has had his chin cracked a few more times. You would really bet on Aldo winning a rematch at this point?

I mean this isn't a hypothetical they fought twice. To say the lesser fighter won both fights is kind of absurd.

IMO Rory is the superior fighter than Robbie. Yes Robbie is 2-0 technically against Rory, but he was well on his way to losing in that rematch until Rory's nose shattered in the 5th. I'm not saying its luck, just saying if they fought 10 times, I believe Rory would come out ahead.

Page/Shogun
Page/Forrest
Page/Evans
Page/

Yes he is. I also believe Rory can win 3 rounds. Crazy stuff.

Welcome to the thread.
Is it not a little different when they actually had a rematch? In actual reality he's lost to him by finish and decision while taking life altering damage.

Is it not a little different when they actually had a rematch? In actual reality he's lost to him by finish and decision while taking life altering damage.

You've said this before, and I saw the fights. I've included both performances in my conclusion. I think there is still another option for this fight to end. I don't believe we saw every possible way this fight could end.

i23245_Page2.gif

Considering Robbie is going into late 30s, getting dropped, losing and Rory is still in his late 20s, I don't think this is wild claim.

If you do, cool.

You've said this before, and I saw the fights. I've included both performances in my conclusion. I think there is still another option for this fight to end. I don't believe we saw every possible way this fight could end.

i23245_Page2.gif

Considering Robbie is going into late 30s, getting dropped, losing and Rory is still in his late 20s, I don't think this is wild claim.

If you do, cool.
Alright man fair enough. It's like you think those savage beatings were good for Rory or something. He didn't seem to think so.

Edit: I don't think Lawler is as damaged as wand either. Not even close.

I personally think if Frankie and Ortega fought again, that Frankie would win. of course I could be wrong, but that's my pick. other thoughts?
i think that too, Edgar would win.
Aldo vs conor would look alot different too.
Max vs Conor the same, ALOT different. Having Max win this.

Last edited:
Back