Is sherdog not the top forum for UFC?

Chael is an Alt Right provocateur, very much like Milo Yianoppolous. So there's that.

With regards to interesting discussion, i personally spend most of my time in the technique forums. Great folks in the f12 and f11.

With regards to funposting, Heem is real shit.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the routine of adding to my post count, I'd be gone.

Very little left on this forum to enjoy.

I never liked underground. Never used it. It isn’t layed out very well and everything just seems a mess / lumped together.
Sherdog is the number one and Chael knows it the dick head.

In terms of whats actually good

Sherdog>Heem>UG>r/MMA

Reddit is good for news and general media but for actual discussion it’s garbage

r/MMA is the worst, It's like the 9gag version of MMA, a bunch of autistic depressed neckbeards who constantly spout memes and act like they are an expert even though they've only been watching it recently. Also they suck off any fighter that posts there and the mods ban anyone who makes a remark about the appearance of a female fighter

Haven’t been to the UG in ages, but I remember them having an awful eyesore of a layout

Years ago when I first heard about it I took one look and said, "Fuck this." It really is ugly and outdated, or at least it was then.

Reddit is not much better.

When you sweep those two aside, but else is left other than Sherdog.

Junkie's forum was kinda decent at one time, but the last I looked it was a graveyard. Not sure if it even still exists anymore.

Sherdog is the most popular, and if you skip by the idiot posts, the most knowledgeable, and the one that the most fighters and reporters go by.

yes, sherdog is great. people complain about shitty posters but you can easily block them with the ignore function. UG has a horrendous layout and r/mma, I just don't visit. also some circlejerk and lots of posts with single gifs. also way more liberals, since its reddit

Sherdog is one of the better sites overall if you know how to navigate it properly. The only other message board I used was IMDB and they got rid of that. You wanna talk about toxic posters? IMDB had some of the biggest assholes on the internet. This place is tame compared to some of the shit there. I remember getting into an argument with a soccer mom over “the Cape”.

I been coming here since it opened but didn't sign up because the discussion on Subfighter/Ironlife etc. was all way better.Sherdog has always had the worst members but by far the most activity.With most of the good sites now non existent there isn't too many places to really discuss mma that are actually active.Oh and the Underground always had a stupid format,much like Tapology but I haven't been to the UG in a few years.
I don't find tapology to be bad. I feel like the fight records page is awkward, can't explain why. sherdog fight finder seems more natural but tapology has way more info. also has great rankings, you can check a lot of stuff there. I don't post there but I always check fight records there and to see future events who is fighting who and their records

Sherdog is a cesspool, but it's definitely the most popular mma site and it isn't close.

If it wasn't for the routine of adding to my post count, I'd be gone.

Very little left on this forum to enjoy.
For a lot of long time members it's the subforums. With just the heavies I would have left many years ago.

I been coming here since it opened but didn't sign up because the discussion on Subfighter/Ironlife etc. was all way better.Sherdog has always had the worst members but by far the most activity.With most of the good sites now non existent there isn't too many places to really discuss mma that are actually active.Oh and the Underground always had a stupid format,much like Tapology but I haven't been to the UG in a few years.

Yeah all those other great great better forums are gone now because they were the best and had the best members .. the shittist forum with the shittist members (sherdog) is still here suprise suprise! Who would have thought that?

Oh yeah and you didn't sign up straight away because the other forums were so much better .. but you were here from the start though .. in fact you were here at the beginning of time .. in fact you are God .. all praise kumason the mma God the just bleed warrior who has seen mma forums crumble into dust before his very omnipresent eyes.

For a lot of long time members it's the subforums. With just the heavies I would have left many years ago.

I believe that, I stumbled across quality threads with the search function.

I think I'm just burned out on forums right now, plus MMA isn't wildly exciting. I've limited myself to checking my notifications and shitting out plus ones on the Heavies while doing stuff on different tabs, I haven't put in the effort.

I believe that, I stumbled across quality threads with the search function.

I think I'm just burned out on forums right now, plus MMA isn't wildly exciting. I've limited myself to checking my notifications and shitting out plus ones on the Heavies while doing stuff on different tabs, I haven't put in the effort.
All the fighters that got me into watching mma are old and broken down now. And the legitimacy has taken such a heavy hit. Used to be a lot more merit based with the odd freakshow or money fight. Now the freakshow is becoming the main attraction, with contendership fights and title defenses happening whenever it doesn't get in the way of the circus. I probably spend like 90% of my time in the Berry, and the rest here until I get annoyed at trying to converse with retarded people.

<Fedor23>

I don't find tapology to be bad. I feel like the fight records page is awkward, can't explain why. sherdog fight finder seems more natural but tapology has way more info. also has great rankings, you can check a lot of stuff there. I don't post there but I always check fight records there and to see future events who is fighting who and their records

Yeah Tapology is by far the best for records/weight and statistics etc.Awesome members too but the forum is very inactive,literally just a few posts a day there now that they stopped doing the weekly pick competition.Sucks =/ There format is odd too.

Yeah all those other great great better forums are gone now because they were the best and had the best members .. the shittist forum with the shittist members (sherdog) is still here suprise suprise! Who would have thought that?

Oh yeah and you didn't sign up straight away because the other forums were so much better .. but you were here from the start though .. in fact you were here at the beginning of time .. in fact you are God .. all praise kumason the mma God the just bleed warrior who has seen mma forums crumble into dust before his very omnipresent eyes.

Sherdog's always been the biggest mma site,I simply said it's always had the worst members,so I don't know what you're getting all butthurt about.I never said it was the shittiest forum,the discussion was always better at Subfighter/Ironlife etc. IMO while Sherdog overall was always the biggest and run the best on a technical level.

Subfighter was the 2nd biggest forum back in the beginning and I was admin there so I never needed to sign up here.The site closed cause the owner wasn't doing shit and I left along with most of the mods and they closed it.I don't remember why Ironlife closed that was all along time ago.Your post made me laugh though,thanks.

Back