Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

Vitor is a steroid-dependent can and Bisping is a legend. Bisping will always be much more celebrated and missed, when he's gone.

Too right brother! I don't think bisping gets the credit he deserves. He's an absolute brawler, always has been. Will always be my all time favourite, especially as he represented us Brits in the MMA world.

He had no right to survive the Anderson Silva knee, and he gave us the rockhold ko. Not to mention endless hilarious sound clips. Bisping bless!

<28>

Too right brother! I don't think bisping gets the credit he deserves. He's an absolute brawler, always has been. Will always be my all time favourite, especially as he represented us Brits in the MMA world.

He had no right to survive the Anderson Silva knee, and he gave us the rockhold ko. Not to mention endless hilarious sound clips. Bisping bless!

<28>
18-0 MMA and 8-0 UFC in British soil

d38cd5f6005fb248fdd410add2e96703.png

f2d10a25a2aa0f36321fdbcc11e8aa14.png

giphy.gif

fuckyou.gif

b806d8997d8fc9c7c613e8faf437bc45.png

edfb6e52cc917da521e137173062a914.png

<36>

IdolizedUnsteadyAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

<DCrying>

56940e812e3a316fd02ac9979b1863c5.png

<28>

legend.

Last edited:
Bisping doesn't make a point. If you search Belfort's record, his win over Bisping has no asterisk, and was never overturned because he was allowed to use TRT for this and other fights. The rule change later doesn't work retroactively. Hurr durr yourself.

No. The win over Bisping was bullshit. UFC allowed him to cheat by having him fight exclusively in Brazil as TRT was legal there and not USA. Belfort was allowed to juice to the gills. Was 100% disgraceful and bullshit. His entire career he has been a cheat.

Bisping is one of the worst fighters to hold a belt. Should be classed as a journeyman.

I understand where Bisping is coming from. I’d be mad too if I lost to someone who cheated. But Bisping is turning a blind eye to Machida who also got busted.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

If that's the fight where Bisping's ability to fucking SEE was taken away then I can't blame him for holding a grudge.

A lot of Bisping haters ITT.

You guys are like a throwback to 2009. Bisping is cool now. An elder statesman of the sport. Let go of your petty hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sherdog stupidity strikes again

I don't like Bisping, but he is most probably a clean fighter. If a hardcore fan is asked "tell me some fighter that were most probably clean their entire career", Bisping would be one of the answers. So, a clean fighter is KOed by a fighter known for PED abuse his entire career. And that KO brings some permanent damage to his eye. Which is fucked up when you are a fighter. And Bisping still continues to fight, with one good eye for his own reasons: he likes it, money, to support his family. And morons are calling him salty for being glad that Vitor got KOed. Wow! So, if someone rapes your wife/daughter or you and then you would want that person to go to jail, I gues it's ok that the rapist to tell you "Hey, man, are you still salty about it? Get over it!"
Yeah, I know that a fucked up popeye eye is not as bad as a rape, but that was not the point.

Is it okay to like both Bisping and Vitor? Not sure if that sort of things allowed here on ol'sherdog

Bisping is right on the money here

<28>
Right? Oh he's "salty" What are we in junior high here? The guy gave him brain damage while obviously jacked on steroids. Who wouldn't be pissed?

When Bisping fought Rockhold some of that salt must have passed via skin contact.

I understand where Bisping is coming from. I’d be mad too if I lost to someone who cheated. But Bisping is turning a blind eye to Machida who also got busted.
For freaking DHEA. An he wasn't "busted" He freely disclosed to Usada that he inadvertently took it in a supplement. A common excuse I know, but DHEA is basically snake oil. Not at all comparable to that juicy Juice Belfort was on.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af
Speculation?Really?

Throughout the years I've definitely cheered for Vitor a lot more than Bisping, and generally hated Bisping up until a few years ago, but he's pretty on point.

Vitor might be considered a "legend" in more conversations than Bisping, but guarantee Bisping's retirement from MMA will be a lot more enjoyable both financially and physically than Vitor's.

Back