Amanda Bobby Cooper's latest Instagram post after loss to Mackenzie Dern.

If MacKenzie was afraid to eat lunch alone, maybe she'd have made weight

Bisping or Chael would have just been truthful and call Dern a big fat cheater (literally)

Good for her but damn it a novice at striking got her with something she showed a few times before finally putting her down with it.

This shouldn't have happen if she says she had many year of striking experience / advantage.

I picked against her just based on her last fight with that magma girl or whats her name, terrible fighter and she kinda struggled with a terrible fighter for a bit. Find a new profession cause this fighting stuff ain't for you or collect checks until they boot you out.

<Fedor23>

It must have hurt her ego that she was supposed to be the boxer and was cracked like 3 times with a telegraphed overhand

Yeah. This just confirms my theory that the average denizen on Sherdog has the attention span of a gnat.

I read it. Didn't take me more than 15 seconds to get the gist of her message.

Same, but it's still trash IN MY OPINION. Would really prefer to have those 15 seconds back.

why is she making such a big deal about doing something alone? Going to lunch? Ugh I can’t even with this broad

I always found it weird when people want to eat but dont go out because they're embarassed to eat alone like damn if I want a nice steak dinner then gawdamn Im gonna go to the Texas Roadhouse as soon as I put these pants on.

The girl is 3-4.......For the love of God Dana, abolish WMMA in the UFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, lets based that decision on the (according to tapology website) #48 ranked straw weight in the world...

I always found it weird when people want to eat but dont go out because they're embarassed to eat alone like damn if I want a nice steak dinner then gawdamn Im gonna go to the Texas Roadhouse as soon as I put these pants on.
Some people have social anxiety.

<{clintugh}>

Cliffs:

She did an a thing she is proud of
She ate alone
Eating alone was actually the thing she was proud of doing
She looked at photos
She cried a lot
She decided she is actually awesome and cool
She felt proud at the end.

WMMA ladies and gentlemen!
At least she will not write a book about it...

I hope

Googled "Who fucking cares? meme"....... and this is my pick:

Yeah. This just confirms my theory that the average denizen on Sherdog has the attention span of a gnat.

I read it. Didn't take me more than 15 seconds to get the gist of her message.
As soon as I saw she wasn't bashing Dern, I gave up. Wasn't reading all that. Plus wmma

It's in threads like this we get to observe the real scum of the earth. These fucking people walk among us every day. It's incredible
I've never seen a place where so many people seemed both proud, yet unaware they are sociopaths.

Back