Amanda Bobby Cooper's latest Instagram post after loss to Mackenzie Dern.

Daaamm fedor went in on Aleksander hard! Anyone down to see a blood brothers ppv with fedor/Alex and Ken/Frank main eventing? I’m sure you could find two Gracie family members who don’t like each other that would love to throw down too.
Gooooood damn Fedor lit him up in the classiest way possible. Hard to believe anyone could dislike that man.

wow... sherdog is really a sad, dark place.
It's disconcerting at first, and then sad. Realise that the majority of the guys in this thread are pathetic losers in real life that have accomplished nothing, have had no impact on others, can't talk to girls (or people in general) and are desperately lonely. They take their insecurities out on other people and live vicariously through online personas because they have shit going for them in real life. No one who is that jaded has anything of value to offer.

The irony is that they keep harping on about "emotional women", yet they spend 90% of their time bitching, moaning and obsessing about the most insignificant things, or "he said she said".

it sucked so bad she lost, I won't read that honestly but I wisher the best and hopefully she can get better, War ABC!

Googled "Who fucking cares? meme"....... and this is my pick:

Shawn Jordan?

Eating alone is great - you can get whatever you want!

The way they're all pointing at Jacare I thought it was something about his hair transplant.

She should have turned down that fight after Derp missed weight.

Her record is 3-4....why would you want her in what is supposed to be the "major league" MMA organization?

Because she lost her last fight to a blatant cheater, who clearly missed weight on purpose to get an advantage

People coming to an inner realization about themselves is a beautiful thing. But since we are on Sherdog, we get a bunch of dumbass comments.

Back