Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

I all know if a keyboard tough guy give any one a death threat then they need to get a life and grow the fuck up.
The sad reality is the internet gives assholes and cowards a place to vent and say anything they want, knowing nobody can put hands on them

Well it's not like he fought the bigger echelon HW like JLB, Hunt or Sem Schilt.
The people he fought must not have much " muscle mass" advantage ( I remember him being between 96-100 for these fights ) and most of those opponents save Goodridge and Mighty Mo ( who aren't exctly the most skillful ) would fight in the -100 kg ( if it wasn't already the case ) nowadays..

He did survive fights with Aerts, Glaube Feitosa, Ruslan Karaev, Goodridge and Mo without getting KTFO and that alone is commandable.. and I don't even like him..
All I remember about him careerwise is that pathetic circus fight against a 46 years old Don Wilson in full contact rules...

Holy crap, I had forgotten how old Don was when they fought. Don was a bad-ass. Carter Williams was a big boy too. Trust me, I am not defending Dewey as some sort of legend, I am just saying he wasn't some scrub.

Cyber bullying can lead to tragic results at both ends! Watch a show called a web of lies and see real victims and the outcome of trolling and threats! If someone is bullying you don’t be afraid because all you have to do is report them to the authorities

Cyber bullying make August Ames hang herself

And she had perfect titties :(

aca9ebd667885deafa3bef7ce24af8f5.jpg

I dont really give a fuck about anybody bullying this black dude though

After his stint in K-1 he should be pretty damn used to it by now. He was like the Brooklyn Brawler for Las Vegas K-1 cards.

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.

Eddie Futch and Emanuel Steward didn't even have professional careers, so I guess they were useless trainers.

He really got death threats because Ngannou lost? Just cant wrap my head around why?

Doesnt make sense at all. To criticize him sure why not but death threats is a whole other personal level. You have to have an extremist outlook at the world to react like that.

Only idea I got is some black power guys who felt offended. Its always about ideology/religion if shit really hits the fan.

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.
Yes I forgot that to be a great trainer you need to have a great record and be multiple time world champion ... You need to go out more often dude, lots of coache doesn't have a great record in boxing/mma/muay thai but as trainer they kick ass. I am a Judo teacher and I am doing a fer better job than the previous one at my dojo who had an Elite competition level in Judo but sucked ass in teaching skills.

Yes I forgot that to be a great trainer you need to have a great record and be multiple time world champion ... You need to go out more often dude, lots of coache doesn't have a great record in boxing/mma/muay thai but as trainer they kick ass. I am a Judo teacher and I am doing a fer better job than the previous one at my dojo who had an Elite competition level in Judo but sucked ass in teaching skills.
Looking at what guys like Duane Ludwig and Matt Hume have done as trainers should show people the best trainers typically are not the best fighters

why the fuck would he even get death threats tho

{<huh}

Guess it has to do with Francis losing to Stimpe.

The threats must've been from the conglomeration of Francis biggest-fans. (FBF)

Seems like he just wants to talk about himself.

That's still 24 more fights than any of the miserable cretins talking shit to him.

Race thing. Bunch of anti white types had pinned their hopes in the big bad black man being the champ.

The Farrakhanian Conglomerate? Or the Black Israelites?

What is Greg Jackson's record?

What kind of basement dweller sends someone death threats over a bad coaching job?

Dont know if its the best idea to be posting your schedule like that. People making death threats online arent exactly the most rational types to begin with...good on him for taking a stand though.

People online also aren't exactly known for following through or being able to do what they say.

Social media brings out the best out of humanity!

Back