Who is behind the explosion that is wmma?

Nimrod

Wistfull With A Fist-Full
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
The weekends card Maia vs Usman has 2 wmma fights near top of the card..

Who the fuck is driving this agenda? Who are the monsters behind the screens promoting this shit?

Is it the fans? Are you guys really digging these wannabe geezas fighting ?

Last edited:
How is Beethoven?

Why is Vendor?
giphy.gif

Seriously. I thought it was gonna go away with Ronda but it's worse than before

Whoa, I googled "Osman" and wiki side tab was the basketball player.

I press refresh, and its now the Osman I the political leader.

Never had that happeneded b4

Based on their internal statistics UFC thought that 50% of fans were female ... turns out it was just sherdoggers using their moms credit card to buy PPVs

Dernmma is here to stay!

P.S.

Who is driving,omg bear is driving,how can that be?!

Lol.. sorry man .. my tablet wants to spell everything for me.

I used to think it was cause they wanted to catch another Ronda but now I think it’s cause they only have to pay 75c for every dollar a man would earn.

I duno how it exists to be fair. I think it's western civilisations way of putting two fingers up to the likes of Saudi Arabia, where women aren't even allowed to own a gold fish.

Gets me every time

It can lead to some funny shit though can't it.

So has the radical left got it' s beak into mma? Sjw the new just bleed God's., ?

It can lead to some funny shit though can't it.

So is the radical left got it' s beak into mma? Sjw the new just bled God's., ?

Lol, about 1/4th of my posts come out with mistakes, errors and half deleted sentences.

It always cuz of the cheap tablet, or the cheap drugs.

Omg .. my tablet is actually trying to replace words when im typing them.. 1984 is here guys we are 1 step away from machine and the new world order from total control over our being.. and wmma is part of it.

Lol, about 1/4th of my posts come out with mistakes, errors and half deleted sentences.

It always cuz of the cheap tablet, or the cheap drugs.

It's not cheap tablets dude. It's the algorithms big Corp put into these devices to slowly turn us into slaves.. It's called the totalitarian tip toe.

Back