Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

The changes in Vitor are shocking to say the least...
yWwzksy.jpg
With Jesus x Without Jesus
<seedat>

People celebrate fighters they don't like getting KOed all the time on here, but Bisping does it and he's a piece of shit? Good to see that ol' Sherdog hypocrisy is still alive and kicking.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af
He caused permanent damage to his eye because he was a cowardly juice head. Of course Bisping is going to enjoy seeing him ktfo as would anyone in his position. If Bisping had pretended it was all in the past, wished him all the best I wouldn't have bought it. Interesting you mention bones, he is the polar oposite of bisping in that everything he says is fakes as fuck. Bisping's honesty is refreshing, never any fake bs cliches from the man.

Bisping is right on the money here

<28>

If you completely ignore the fact that Bisping is asking God to bless someone who just served a 2 year suspension for ummmmm, cheating, yeah then Bisping is right on the money.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

Are you more blind than Bisping?

Can’t stand Bisping but he has every right to be pissed given the injury he suffered.

That said Belford would KO him again if the fought imo.

I understand Bisping, would also be salty if someone fucked my eye up for the rest of my life.

I have more respect for juicers than a shameful duck like Bisping. Thank you Vitor for knocking out Bisping into another dimension.

It is odd that he's so vocal and bitter about Belfort juicing but doesn't even mention Cung Le, who was roided to the gills when he took that terrible beating from Bisping. Smacks of a double standard.
No it doesnt. He nearly lost a fucking eye.

You're right. Vitor never ever juiced and Mike is crazy.

BSMFhnU.png

Maybe, but you gotta admit that having a neck like that is pretty impressive.
Probably about 26 inches in that photo, no?

Funny how most Sherdoggers flame any fighter that uses steroids, yet for Vitor it's always been okay.

People go off at Jones, saying that headkick could've done serious damage to Cormier because he was on steroids, but belforTRT all g
Its a huge hypocrisy. And people dont like bisping because he talks alot of shit,so when he says something true the fans look really stupid grasping at straws trying to say hes wrong,or look like total assholes by saying "well hes right but i dont care"

Back