Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

Because people are desperate to have a black immigrant champ. It's just anti white people basically.

You ever go back and look at the YouTube comments that were posted right before the Stipe vs Francis fight? It’s a lot of fun. Most of those accounts are still silent. Go figure!

I would expect nothing less from someone named D. Cooper.

It takes a really sad loser to threat people over the internet. Good answer by Dewey though I'd definitely report them.

Dont know if its the best idea to be posting your schedule like that. People making death threats online arent exactly the most rational types to begin with...good on him for taking a stand though.
They aint gonna do shit.

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.

Typical keyboard warrior.

The best coaches weren't necessarily the best fighters.

The internet has given a voice to all the bottom feeding scum of society.

The internet has given a voice to all the highly intelligent people of society as well.

Depends who likes to read and follow what...

The internet has given a voice to all the highly intelligent people of society as well.

Depends who likes to read and follow what...
Only the dregs of society would send death threats to someone they dont know online. Other than that the internet is great

Dewey Cooper sounds like such a badass that I suddenly wish I could see him in a super fight against Edmond Tarverdyan! :D
something I didn't know I wanted until now...

200px-Dewey_Cooper.jpg
View attachment 381949View attachment 381951

Dewey Cooper is a gangster lol
200.gif

That's Yoel with dredlocks you dumb dumb smh

Sokodjou became a full time coach and decided to get the whitest name ever.

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.
yes a joke I'm sure you're way better or the trolls who's harassing him . Please

Cyber bullying can lead to tragic results at both ends! Watch a show called a web of lies and see real victims and the outcome of trolling and threats! If someone is bullying you don’t be afraid because all you have to do is report them to the authorities

And then robocop comes to take care of them.

Eddie Futch and Emanuel Steward didn't even have professional careers, so I guess they were useless trainers.
Not you again....does Dewey have a history of training/developing champions like those guys??

Go ahead and list the guys....

Back