Proof that there will be no consequences for Conor on the UFC side

His zero win scrub friend who also got arrested for the same incident just got booked for his second UFC fight

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/SBG-...us-Attack-Gets-Next-MMA-Bout-Scheduled-136777

Remember the UFC cuts you for any reason including Sunny in Philadelphia jokes even if you’re a talented experienced fighter (THIS REALLY HAPPENED).

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/7334939/ufc-releases-miguel-torres-rape-van-twitter-post

If this nobody dude is getting booked (no reason other than being Conor’s friend) then Conor, the biggest PPV draw, will not get punished in any way.

Also see Dana’s evolving response to the situation. Instant backpedal despite an UFC VP being terrorized by Conor’s band of hooligans. Conor has zero remorse BTW, “It had to be done.”

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...whites-stance-on-the-conor-situation.3742771/

In another thread I showed how a real organization in a real sport treated an athlete on Conor’s level for a similar incident. Cantona, legendary HOF soccer player, got almost a year ban, lost his captaincy of his national team and was never the same.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantona

“The Football Association then increased the ban to eight months (up to and including 30 September 1995) and fined him a further £10,000.[39] The FA Chief Executive Graham Kelly described his attack as "a stain on our game" that brought shame on football. FIFAthen confirmed the suspension as worldwide, meaning that Cantona could not escape the ban by being transferred or loaned to a foreign club.[40]
He was signed to fight for Brave not UFC brah
{<huh}

Yawnnn, as if any of you would do anything differently if you were in Dana's shoes.

You have a company, and one of your employees is bringing in 100x more than the other guys. Yeah sure as hell he gets a shitton of free passes for things. Thats business, and thats life.

conorino is the UFC's Clown, they built him and he brought alot of Money form them.
Whatever they choose to do with their Clown, it will bring them Money.

Hope we may see him fight again, there are some very intersting fights to make with him.

His zero win scrub friend who also got arrested for the same incident just got booked for his second UFC fight

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/SBG-...us-Attack-Gets-Next-MMA-Bout-Scheduled-136777

Remember the UFC cuts you for any reason including Sunny in Philadelphia jokes even if you’re a talented experienced fighter (THIS REALLY HAPPENED).

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/7334939/ufc-releases-miguel-torres-rape-van-twitter-post

If this nobody dude is getting booked (no reason other than being Conor’s friend) then Conor, the biggest PPV draw, will not get punished in any way.

Also see Dana’s evolving response to the situation. Instant backpedal despite an UFC VP being terrorized by Conor’s band of hooligans. Conor has zero remorse BTW, “It had to be done.”

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...whites-stance-on-the-conor-situation.3742771/

In another thread I showed how a real organization in a real sport treated an athlete on Conor’s level for a similar incident. Cantona, legendary HOF soccer player, got almost a year ban, lost his captaincy of his national team and was never the same.

“The Football Association then increased the ban to eight months (up to and including 30 September 1995) and fined him a further £10,000.[39] The FA Chief Executive Graham Kelly described his attack as "a stain on our game" that brought shame on football. FIFAthen confirmed the suspension as worldwide, meaning that Cantona could not escape the ban by being transferred or loaned to a foreign club.[40]
I don't disagree with what your saying about mcgregor, but king Eric was the fucking man he won everything with united after that bann Then retired too early.

Who gives a fuck?Diaz and his crew at it as usual and not a thread made, anything McGregor related and a thread.Boring.<16>

He was rubbish in European games.
United as a whole did poorly in Europe during Fergusons early years, it was a young team they were still learning if anything that just highlights how special the domestic dominance was.. Europe came later.

I just want to see Artem get fed to Zabit.

giphy.gif

Some of us aren't happy with a guy holding up divisions for years at a time and never attempting to defend a belt

There's no denying Conor is afforded more opportunities than the other fighters - maybe barring GSP. Don't forget that when Aldo pulled out, a lot of other fighters would have sat out and waited for their title shot.

He was going to go up and fight dos Anjos and the same thing happened with him getting injured and Conor still stayed on the card.

Now all the wonderful compliments about Conor have being pointed out - holding up the FW division? I think he stopped Holloway from getting a title shot a lot sooner than he should have. When Aldo had essentially cleared out the division, there was no one that really stuck out for him to fight. You mentioned that Aldo was not allowed to fight Pettis - he was, but Pettis pulled out injured and Aldo ended up fighting Korean Zombie.

Regarding the LW division and going back before Conor won that belt - Alvarez was 2-1 and got a title shot. If anyone remembers what Ferguson was doing at that time, please, do mention it. I assume he had to have being injured or fought just before Alvarez and dos Anjos was made as he was the clear next in line, imo.

The boxing match with Mayweather had too much money for all parties involved to turn down. He won the LW belt in November and boxed in August. Nobody mentioned anything about the division being held up when Nurmagomedov pulled out of the fight with Ferguson and then Ferguson pulled out for the interim belt or the real belt.

The division was ready to go then and in the eyes of some of the LW fighters and fans, it was for the real belt, etc. Whatever it is about that fight it's jinxed. After Ferguson, who was there or thereabouts in line for a title shot? There wasn't any fighter on long winning streaks apart from Nurmagomedov and he had fought 4 fights in 4 years, hence why Dana wouldn't commit to stripping Conor.

United as a whole did poorly in Europe during Fergusons early years, it was a young team they were still learning if anything that just highlights how special the domestic dominance was.. Europe came later.

Mmmm. He had won the Cup Winners Cup against Barca but Cantona just didn't look the same player in Europe. One thing I remember about Cantona in Europe, is when the coppers in Turkey started baton bashing the players and the crazy fucker was still out on the pitch swinging at them.

Mmmm. He had won the Cup Winners Cup against Barca but Cantona just didn't look the same player in Europe. One thing I remember about Cantona in Europe, is when the coppers in Turkey started baton bashing the players and the crazy fucker was still out on the pitch swinging at them.
Yup he was bat shit crazy, no denying that. So was zizou mind... Most be a French thing.

Yup he was bat shit crazy, no denying that. So was zizou mind... Most be a French thing.

Oooh, raaaciiiiist. A lot of French nutters in football.

Are you English? What do you think of the squad?

There's no denying Conor is afforded more opportunities than the other fighters - maybe barring GSP. Don't forget that when Aldo pulled out, a lot of other fighters would have sat out and waited for their title shot.

He was going to go up and fight dos Anjos and the same thing happened with him getting injured and Conor still stayed on the card.

Now all the wonderful compliments about Conor have being pointed out - holding up the FW division? I think he stopped Holloway from getting a title shot a lot sooner than he should have. When Aldo had essentially cleared out the division, there was no one that really stuck out for him to fight. You mentioned that Aldo was not allowed to fight Pettis - he was, but Pettis pulled out injured and Aldo ended up fighting Korean Zombie.

Regarding the LW division and going back before Conor won that belt - Alvarez was 2-1 and got a title shot. If anyone remembers what Ferguson was doing at that time, please, do mention it. I assume he had to have being injured or fought just before Alvarez and dos Anjos was made as he was the clear next in line, imo.

The boxing match with Mayweather had too much money for all parties involved to turn down. He won the LW belt in November and boxed in August. Nobody mentioned anything about the division being held up when Nurmagomedov pulled out of the fight with Ferguson and then Ferguson pulled out for the interim belt or the real belt.

The division was ready to go then and in the eyes of some of the LW fighters and fans, it was for the real belt, etc. Whatever it is about that fight it's jinxed. After Ferguson, who was there or thereabouts in line for a title shot? There wasn't any fighter on long winning streaks apart from Nurmagomedov and he had fought 4 fights in 4 years, hence why Dana wouldn't commit to stripping Conor.

The only thing that bothered me about the FW shot is the fact that they protected him from grapplers all the way to the title shot. Other than that yes, the division was mostly cleared out and that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the LW shot. From what I remembered, they told Aldo he had to drop the fw belt if he went up to lw, and that's why that fight didn't happen But apparently that fight was scheduled for ufc 163. Been a long time and I guess I just remembered that incorrectly

He did work at FW, but at LW all he did is go 1-1 with Nate Diaz. A lot of people should have been ahead of him for a shot. Comparing people pulling out of fights because of illness and injury, to people pulling out to go compete in other sports, isn't a fair comparison imo. so that's why not as many people were upset, although plenty of people said they were morons for getting injured repeatedly.

My opinion is if you want to cut the line you should be a legend that's paid his dues.. Like gsp going up for the mw shot. It screwed contenders at mw, but hey gsp earned it. Conor by comparison hadn't even defended his belt, much less cleared his division before he was cutting in line at LW. That doesn't sit well with me, although I understand the business reasons behind it.

Oooh, raaaciiiiist. A lot of French nutters in football.

Are you English? What do you think of the squad?
Haha no doubting either are geniuses though. Yes I am, it's about what I expected tbf not sure wellbeck deserves to go and i would have taken tarkosvki from Burnley slim pickings as always though only 33% of premier league players are English and until that changes drastically I will ready myself for disappointment every two years I'm afraid but we are there at least so let's get this party started cmmon england!!!

Back