Is sherdog not the top forum for UFC?

Yeah Tapology is by far the best for records/weight and statistics etc.Awesome members too but the forum is very inactive,literally just a few posts a day there now that they stopped doing the weekly pick competition.Sucks =/ There format is odd too.

Sherdog's always been the biggest mma site,I simply said it's always had the worst members,so I don't know what you're getting all butthurt about.I never said it was the shittiest forum,the discussion was always better at Subfighter/Ironlife etc. IMO while Sherdog overall was always the biggest and run the best on a technical level.

Subfighter was the 2nd biggest forum back in the beginning and I was admin there so I never needed to sign up here.The site closed cause the owner wasn't doing shit and I left along with most of the mods and they closed it.I don't remember why Ironlife closed that was all along time ago.Your post made me laugh though,thanks.

Yeah man, I was just joking about..

theres other mma forums? lol I actually thought that when Chael said ''underground forums'' he adressed us basement dwellers sherdoggers

Roids duck panic wrestle goat fuck manlet

Why is Chael Sonnen always referencing the "Underground" forums and not sherdog? Are we the Bellator to the "Underground" ?
What I know for sure is that Chael is not a sherdogger.
Sherdog has been amazing for my chronic insomnia over the years before sleep time. My eyes cant handle any other forum.

Reddit is #1 in sheer numbers and it's not even close. Dilettante casuals with no discussion though. When a Reddit sub gets a certain numbers of subs, it has less of a forum feel and more the typical Reddit garbage jokes / memes / news / garbage.

I been coming here since it opened but didn't sign up because the discussion on Subfighter/Ironlife etc. was all way better.Sherdog has always had the worst members but by far the most activity.With most of the good sites now non existent there isn't too many places to really discuss mma that are actually active.Oh and the Underground always had a stupid format,much like Tapology but I haven't been to the UG in a few years.
Exactly, sherdog has wah more activity, that is the key. If you want to spend a couple hours a day reading mma forums, you have to come to sherdog. But with that higher volume is a lot of dumb people and losers who have a loser viewpoint on life. I think that is why fighters arent as interested. As a whole, we come off as a bunch of stupid losers.

The UG is much more explicit, they don’t really have mods.
Our mods are much better now though, there is a few SJW types when it comes to WMMA but overall its a good team.

We just need a Positive Balance guy again, a psychotic pro-BJ Penn mod - I'd volunteer of course.

Sherbro's the time has come for war.

giphy.gif

If you can filter the obvious trolling, shilling and general bullshit, Sherdog is by far the best MMA forum imo.

Back