Chael P Sonnen calls Fedor a ‘scumbag’ and doesn’t buy his humble ‘gimmick’

Now I'm hoping Chael wins just for the bolded statements above.

Tito tapped(referee did not see it) and I hope Chael shocks the world and makes you a poor man.

Fedor is going to shock the world by beating the greatest heavyweight of all time. It is God's will.

1511479470786.png
I don't buy that fake humbleness either, in any fighter.

This is a dumb strategy. Nobody will buy this and Fedor will not be rattled even one bit. He probably won't understand wtf Chael is talking about.

To trigger Fedor you don't attack him, you attack the people he loves and respects, as well as his core believe system. Just look at how upset he got when Cro Cop KTFO his bro.

Wear a shooped t shirt with Neil Armstrong spanking Yuri Gagarin, hire a cross dressed that looks like Putin, carry a bible that has fiction written across it in Russian....there are so many options.

Good luck to Chael trying to Knock Alex out.

1522313937181887409.jpg

CHAEL couldn't even muster the courage to turn down a handshake in the face of the GOAT.

Chael is scared as fuck haha so obvious

Shael salty that Fedor effortlessly high roaded his ass after the Mir fight.
Made Shael look like a contrived chump.

I feel sorry for Chael fans who continue to support this criminally flawed human being whose word is practically meaningless by now since he has been caught lying and spewing verbal diarrehea so many times.
If it’s about backing your typical patriotic American fighter , in that case there are others who were good examples of human beings like Brian Stan, amongst others.

Notice how Chael’s criticisms no longer revolve around delegitimizing Fedor’s achievements.

I feel sorry for Chael fans who continue to support this criminally flawed human being whose word is practically meaningless by now since he has been caught lying and spewing verbal diarrehea so many times.
If it’s about backing your typical patriotic American fighter , in that case there are others who were good examples of human beings like Brian Stan, amongst others.

Brian Stan.....who was guillotined by Chael. <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

i just meant outside of a controlled fighting environment. i think chael would fold quite quickly. i mean who the fuck gets indicted for trying to launder $67,000....

Right I'm sure you and all your boys could take him.

Chael is like a 14 year old boy that talks shit about anyone that could potentially fuck his girlfriend.

That's just Sonnen being Sonnen. He does a little bit of trash talking before every fight. It's what makes him entertaining. And the good part with Sonnen is, everyone knows it's just a gimmick and he's a completely different guy when he's not fighting anyone. Also he's one of the few people that actually know how to do it in an entertaining way, not in obnoxious, imbecilic way as you see it with many guys in the UFC right now. He already said Fedor sucks in his legendary interview with Ariel so of course he was gonna take another shot at him before they actually meet in the cage. Still can't believe this fight is happening.

If I were Chael I wouldn’t even mention the word gimmick. Basically describes Chaels entire career.

Adopting a character persona just to sell out?

Pfff what about keeping it real and being yourself ?

Chael P Sonnen
The man without shame.

If I were Chael I wouldn’t even mention the word gimmick. Basically describes Chaels entire career.

Adopting a character persona just to sell out?

Pfff what about keeping it real and being yourself ?

Chael P Sonnen
The man without shame.
he knows what he's doing. Smart guy. Biggest gimmick today. And he's copied from past fighters. Nothing new
says things. Reels people in

Man I never thought I’d live the day where I thought maybe Chael Sonnen could beat fedor.

Don't know about the man himself, but he's always associated himself with scummy people, which makes you wonder.

Fedor is emotionless in fights.

I remember hearing a story from Brett Rogers. He said he's fought several guys, never feared any of them. He said when he looked into Fedors eyes he just saw a large empty void. Something he never saw in a man's eyes before. It psyched him out. These are Rogers words.
must fuck with you. Hendo similar to fedor in staredowns. Didn't fase him but rogers you could tell did

pre fight Sonnen was him self and great showing. Best imo.
Ragdolled stann

So many people hate Chael for his gimmicky shit. He wins either way.

Back