Henry Cejudo talks shit to Might Mouse on Twitter, DJ Responses

Meet Henry before he did mma - nice guy buy I think MM works him

I swear, when DJ puts some effort into it, he is a cold blooded savage.
75547652e235b5f292efa45a1903a038.png

Also, literally no one is taking Henry's side on this. He overestimated the MM hate in the MMA community outside of Sherdog.

How the fuck are you gonna talk out of the side of your mouth to a guy that beat the shit out of you, and finished you in the first round?

<DisgustingHHH>

DJ is boring.

Cejudo is an overrated hype job.
125 sucks.
Cut the division. Force them to move up.
Biggest myth on sherdog. He has a higher finish rate than a lot of champs and actually improved his finishing ability in all areas while champ. Thai clinch tko, one punch ko, several armbars, a kimura.

The guy hasn't gone to decision twice in a row since 2013, yet people say he's boring and make jokes about his fights being boring decisions.

I say good on him. got all you idiots talking about their fight didn't he? If there was a reaction then he succeeded

he should stick to the gamer insults as well, there's something there.

Neither do I. Actually, I do now. Times has changed. People don't care about skills. They care about drama and twitter wars.
Mighty Mouse is awesome, inside and outside of the cage. I'll never understand the hate he gets.

Holy shit, Cejudo managed some tweets without mentioning his gold medal.

Also, MM beat your ass in less than a round. Have a seat, squirt.

Will watch the rematch, wolf tickets or not. I think Cejudo still loses.

Henry Cejudo kinda shot himself in the foot by mocking him for playing video games..."all day"...I mean thats the perfect comeback for DJ lol.. Moron.

Back