Bellator 199 averages 453k viewers on paramount

Problem with that is that would against every reason of why Viacom bought Bellator, cheap sports programming on nights that traditionally do poor ratings and programming that attracts the key audience when it comes to advertising.

I've said it before on here...........being owned by your media provider in North America is a double edge sword because chances are high you'll never be able to cash in on the most lucrative TV market in the world. Not too mention, if that said media provider can replace you with cheaper programming that can draw better ratings your days are probably numbered.

It really seems like 2018 is the make or break year for Bellator/Viacom/Paramount and so far it isn't looking that great on the surface. I think Frankie is right predicting Bellator move to CMT and chances are extremely high the operating budget gets axed way down.

Spot on, except I never predicted they move to CMT
I just said I was told OTR that they might if ratings do not get better
I know its similar, but I never predicted they will (you know how trolls on here get) lol

knew this card was going to draw a shit number. Not a good card to casuals and lots of other combat sports competition on at the same time.

Whether the views matter or not, is it not possible they take away from some of Paramounts? There's at least a few MMA fans who watched the event on that channel.
I would imagine very little, but I am not 100% sure of that fact.

It went up against a lot of competition that night. Those numbers are not bad at all when you look at the big picture.

It went up against a lot of competition that night. Those numbers are not bad at all when you look at the big picture.

Well it's still bad, but to be fair UFC did awful #'s as well.

Back