Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

Nice remix from Areia. <mma4>

I've been listening to this remix of Likey for a while. Probably one of the best K-Pop remixes I have listened to so far.

that is a fantastic remix. definitely one of the best.

good thread. lots of classics.

rip.

1ec926737ca418f823a37ee9d13b4901d11915fb_hq.gif

I'm really liking that 80s style remixes/mashups have been a thing in K-Pop lately.

Irene lives up to her name and has brought peace to the Koreas.

3050752d-3c0c-45bc-a821-bc708e907d23.jpg

Anyone watching Chinese Produce 101? (even though it's not Kpop or Jpop)

Irene lives up to her name and has brought peace to the Koreas.

3050752d-3c0c-45bc-a821-bc708e907d23.jpg
Red Velvet ended Korean war confirmed.

Anyone watching Chinese Produce 101? (even though it's not Kpop or Jpop)
Haven't really seen that one yet. I just know WJSN's Xuan Yi and Mei Qi are in there competing.

Haven't really seen that one yet. I just know WJSN's Xuan Yi and Mei Qi are in there competing.
i remember being surprised that they're competing in the show and not on as coaches or judges, or there to give the contestants some advice at some point.

don't think i'll watch the show, but i saw that there were some weird contestants that made me consider watching it.

Heard this song when watching Berserk. Thought it was decent.

gugudan's father group gugupapa drops another banger:

Jane Zhang is really cleaning house with the Movie soundtracks.

Not sure if this has been posted before.

Dreamcatcher's comeback is finally here

Last edited:
Produce 48 Theme Song is out.

Korean Version

Japanese Version

Dreamcatcher's comeback is finally here

god bless.

dreamcatcher consistently releases great tracks, and i remember their whole last album (or mini album) being quality.

god bless.

dreamcatcher consistently releases great tracks, and i remember their whole last album (or mini album) being quality.
They have been releasing quality stuff for sure. Dreamcatcher's latest song covers have been awesome and their 1 year anniversary single, Full Moon, is such a bop.

The girls from ladybaby worked for a while after Ladybeard left but one had her voice mature to a much lower range than their previous songs and she damaged it trying to sing so high. Apparently the girls had a huge fight and are no longer friends which sucks since they were pretty cute together and both now have voices that would have struggled with the crazy high earlier ladybaby songs anyway.

One joined her sister in a proper rock band with her matured and lower voice

The other one brought in a few ringers and continued with the ladybaby name.

Last edited:
The female finalists from the show The Unit just debuted with their first mini album a while ago.

Good song. It definitely gives off 'Why So Lonely' vibes once the instrumental track starts playing. <5>

The female finalists from the show The Unit just debuted with their first mini album a while ago.

Good song. It definitely gives off 'Why So Lonely' vibes once the instrumental track starts playing. <5>

nice, one of the better debuts.

definitely sounds like why so lonely.

Back