Aaron Pico would beat anyone on this show

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not impressed with the TUF talent recently. Who cares if they are “undefeated” some of these guys have been flat out terrible

The redneck guy from the first first and Thailand the black guy from last weeks episode both are BAD

I think Aaron Pico(3-1 Bellator fighter) would mop up anyone on this show at 145 or 155. Thoughts?

Pico could very likely mop up most of the UFC 45 roster. Now that he has settled in a bit, he is looking unbelieveable. No one can take him down and his hands are off the chain. Once again, Coker beats Dana to the best prospects. Look for UFC to keep signing local level fighters and give them the UFC hype machine (i.e. Sage) while Coker signs the Cormiers, Woodleys, Rockholds and Jacares of the future.

Last edited:
Pick could very likely mop up most of the UFC 45 roster. Now that he has settled in a bit, he is looking unbelieveable. No one can take him down and his hands are off the chain. Once again, Coker beats Dana to the best prospects. Look for UFC to keep signing local level fighters and give them the UFC hype machine (i.e. Sage) while Coker signs the Cormiers, Woodleys, Rockholds and Jacares of the future.

except rico, what are other top young fighters that bellator has?
because ufc has fighters like
- zabit
- ortega
- israel
- costa
- reyes
- kevin lee
- leon edwards
- vettori
- bektic
- piechota
- till
- usman
- kennedy

anigif_enhanced-5871-1422659277-23.gif
Pick could very likely mop up most of the UFC 45 roster. Now that he has settled in a bit, he is looking unbelieveable. No one can take him down and his hands are off the chain. Once again, Coker beats Dana to the best prospects. Look for UFC to keep signing local level fighters and give them the UFC hype machine (i.e. Sage) while Coker signs the Cormiers, Woodleys, Rockholds and Jacares of the future.

- zabit
- ortega
- israel
- costa
- reyes
- kevin lee
- leon edwards
- vettori
- bektic
- piechota
- till
- usman
- kennedy

Baby slice the GOAT

Not impressed with the TUF talent recently. Who cares if they are “undefeated” some of these guys have been flat out terrible

The redneck guy from the first first and Thailand the black guy from last weeks episode both are BAD

I think Aaron Pico(3-1 Bellator fighter) would mop up anyone on this show at 145 or 155. Thoughts?

Pico would beat most guys under 155 in UFC so not a fair comparison

- vettori
Lol. Bellator has Pico of course. But also has... Ed Ruth, Darrion Caldwell (already champion), AJ McKee, Logan Storely, Tywan Claxton, Joey Davis, James Gallagher.. I guess? Adam Loricz and some other guys.

Bellator has really done a good job with all of these prospects.

That's because Zach Freeman isn't on this show.

For me Pico is a can crusher until he proves other wise ..

Like he beat that no-name fighter in his debut.....? At any rate, Pico does have promising talent but I don't think he has much of a chin. I doubt he's going to do well when he starts facing elite strikers.

Also...which guy are you referring to as redneck?

Like he beat that no-name fighter in his debut.....? At any rate, Pico does have promising talent but I don't think he has much of a chin. I doubt he's going to do well when he starts facing elite strikers.

Also...which guy are you referring to as redneck?
I'm assuming John Gunther

I like Pico. I think he will be great. But to say he doesn’t have a chin is to early.

I'm tired of all ya'll riding Aaron Pico's nuts so hard on here

Pico is definitely impressive with those hands. I mean, he can hit. As far as wrestling goes I think they are very few people in the world that could take this guy down. Obviously, it's possible but this kid was beating nationally ranked wrestlers when he was like 13 years old.

He's doing the right thing fighting lesser ranked fighters at such an early stage in his career. No need to throw him to the lions yet. He is young and still has a lot of room for improvement.

Not gonna crown the kid just yet but don't be surprised if in another two years he's holding on to a belt.

I like Pico. I think he will be great. But to say he doesn’t have a chin is to early.
You're probably right. I just know in that first fight he got wobbled with the the first punch I think. That just makes me a little cautious. But wether he does or not we will only know after he faces a good striker and absorbs some shots. So I prob jumped the gun a little bit on him

Yeah I meant John Gunther I should have said goofy Eskimo guy not red neck guy
Well being a southern man I obviously know my rednecks. I'd say Bryce is a just a country boy. But as far as Gunther....yea I didn't know they called them rednecks up north. I've heard the term woodchucks instead of redneck. But eskimo guy seems more fitting for him. He's awkward as hell i know that. But back to your statement, he got finished so fast one can conclude that he's not a good fighter. But since the fight never really got going I would like to see him fight a couple of rounds before I can make a true assessment on him.

Back