SHOOP dat chillin' Demian Maia

Maia, Hoyce... Damn.. U´re a BJJ hater! lmao

Am that.

No grown man at 170, for sure 265, should be on the ground in beta invite position. That's for women and FLW. Get up and learn to fight.

Needs more VBR
20180520_202807.jpg
ahahah... Peñas expression is perfect for this.

A lot of people not posting shoops seem to think people give a shit what they have to say.

Am that.

No grown man at 170, for sure 265, should be on the ground in beta invite position. That's for women and FLW. Get up and learn to fight.
We all have are own schtik, but yours is effective. Stolen from Chael, but nonetheless effective.

Am that.

@Valhoven can we please erase all memory of this guy from thread, including this post.

I can’t shoop or I’d make it myself but it would be funny to see Maia laying on the “fake agent’s” black casting couch

I can’t shoop or I’d make it myself but it would be funny to see Maia laying on the “fake agent’s” black casting couch
I'd normally be yout huckleberry for that type of debauchery, but i did this one for the Vitor thread last week...

PicsArt_05-14-01.23.40.jpg

@Buff I know I've said this many times in the past but....

you're an absolute mad man!

Long time lurker, first time shooper :)

Attachments

• 1B4A927F-3C52-4E26-B6FA-13E23AD4612C.jpeg
    1B4A927F-3C52-4E26-B6FA-13E23AD4612C.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
and people stupidly saying maia gassed. hes having the time of his life , getting paid. full camp maia eradicates Kamaru , fighters who take short notice fights to save cards get treated unfairly on this site
I agree, but I think everyone gets treated unfairly on this site.

Back