PWD 591: Welcome to Wally World

Who wood you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dd-6y4yV0AUpw1F

If this happens I now have 2 cooking shows to masturbate too.

Next WWE Universe we have a special guest, Xavier Woods to add a little Crème Fraîche to today's meal.

I hope they use their muppet connections to get THE MAN for this show

Lol at any geek who'd watch this crap.

I could picture LTR like Milhouse watching the Poochie episode with "When are they gonna get to the fireworks factory!?!?!?" replaced with, "When is Bayley gonna fight someone?!?!?!?"

Is it actually a show, though? Or are they just doing ads for Hello Fresh?

Watch. No
Fap. Probably

Lol @bayley she has no idea what’s up in the kitchen

Bayley strikes me as that one girlfriend everyone had in college who tried too hard. She'd plan a big elaborate dinner and fuck it all up by using baking soda instead of baking powder or something.

Bayley strikes me as that one girlfriend everyone had in college who tried too hard. She'd plan a big elaborate dinner and fuck it all up by using baking soda instead of baking powder or something.
And then Roman saves the day with a Samoan BBQ. This Thursday night on Roman & Dean!

And then Roman saves the day with a Samoan BBQ. This Thursday night on Roman & Dean!

Roman is excited when his new office crush (guest star Carmella) says she'll come to his Samoan BBQ, but then devastated when she shows up with her fiance, Wally.

Roman is excited when his new office crush (guest star Carmella) says she'll come to his Samoan BBQ, but then devastated when she shows up with her fiance, Wally.
Renee almost comes to blows with a mouthy patron(Guest Star Toni Storm) at a Richmond Waffle House over not wearing shoes

Wally isn't "TV pretty", so he would need to be recast i'm afraid.

I could picture LTR like Milhouse watching the Poochie episode with "When are they gonna get to the fireworks factory!?!?!?" replaced with, "When is Bayley gonna fight someone?!?!?!?"

Is it actually a show, though? Or are they just doing ads for Hello Fresh?

I don't know SocraticMethod but you know what I do know?

Nobody beats Joe Armstrong!

ninja.gif

american-ninja-arrow-catch.gif

Dd_4g7nVwAIU_z5

Network trying a cooking show?
EWWW Gross.
Very unsanitary, if you are going to be cooking in the kitchen, pull you damn hair back or wear a hair net.

Thanks for the Pasta, the addition of the hair off your head really made the dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back