NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the thread about what Chris Long said in the WR but will paste it here too:

I like Chris Long as a player. I may disagree with him politically in some respects but I like how he's gone about doing what he does with the donating of game checks, running charities, and helping out in inner cities. Kaep does the same thing but then shoots himself in his own foot with the fucking Castro T-shirt and the Kunta Kinte shirt as well.

THAT said, like I said earlier, a lot of these putz's are doing it cause it was the "in thing" to do and it was all they did. Their Sunday would consist of:

- Kneeling for anthem
- Play the gunner position on Special Teams
- Sit on the bench
- Change/take shower
- Collect game check Tuesday
- Not give two shits about what they knelt about until the following game

Posted this in the thread about what Chris Long said in the WR but will paste it here too:

I like Chris Long as a player. I may disagree with him politically in some respects but I like how he's gone about doing what he does with the donating of game checks, running charities, and helping out in inner cities. Kaep does the same thing but then shoots himself in his own foot with the fucking Castro T-shirt and the Kunta Kinte shirt as well.

THAT said, like I said earlier, a lot of these putz's are doing it cause it was the "in thing" to do and it was all they did. Their Sunday would consist of:

- Kneeling for anthem
- Play the gunner position on Special Teams
- Sit on the bench
- Change/take shower
- Collect game check Tuesday
- Not give two shits about what they knelt about until the following game
I think you are probably right about some guys - But a lot of NFL players are really involved. unfair to label them all.

5-23-19.... 5-23-19.... this Minority Report now?

I think you are probably right about some guys - But a lot of NFL players are really involved. unfair to label them all.
I get that but I think a fair amount also fall into that "do it to do it" shit.

Look at all the "Kony 2012" and "LiveStrong" bracelet shit.

Richie IncogNEO

v0xrJ.gif

Lucky he didn't get shot when he wouldn't take his hands out of his pockets. He could easily have had a gun. Just do what the officer says and he might have just gotten a warning. He escalated this himself.

Several minutes into a completely unnecessary confrontation in the middle of winter? The police have no right to search him based on that interaction. Write the fucking ticket and move on. I hope you're being sarcastic.

Legit LMFAO. DA dropped the ball at every possible turn and is still dying on that hill.

Legit LMFAO. DA dropped the ball at every possible turn and is still dying on that hill.

So they are basically saying the believe Foster is guilty and they don’t have the evidence to prove it.

All women are nothing but cunts., good for getting a load off and making the odd sammich.

future goat

Accuracy of his actual throws was never an issue to anyone who had watched him. His accuracy has always looked pretty good.

It's his reads and anticipation that are awful, so the throws always arrive late. If the Bills let him even sniff a snap this year, they're fucking up.

I'm just happy that the greatest owner.. of the greatest franchise...in the greatest sport.. understands the plight and vows to bring awareness

DeCvBXTXcAAUI7n.jpg

That's honor right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back