Which is the best judo throw to use on a much bigger and heavier opponent?

Duck unders bro.
I use these a lot against bigger guys, but only bigger guys I know are not judoka or sambists when in gi.

You only have to be harai or Soto makikkomied once to learn that lesson. I could feel my ribs consider giving up the ghost.

Koshi guruma is what I do. And if your timing is good the weight isn’t much of an issue

There is only one answer......ever
Osoto gari. Hit it so hard their future generations feel it

There is only one answer......ever
Osoto gari. Hit it so hard their future generations feel it

All other judo throws are, in essence, failed attempts at completing osoto gari.

Kouchi gari is explicit about this .... its name literally means ‘weakass gari’ or ‘virgin gari,’ if you translate the contextual meaning.

Since TS is clearly a judo virgin, that’s why I recommended it for him. Some day, maybe he’ll realize that osoto was always the right answer all along, but he wasn’t strong enough to give it.

7sfgcvm06fd01.jpg

Some straight osoto pr0n for illustration.

All other judo throws are, in essence, failed attempts at completing osoto gari.

Kouchi gari is explicit about this .... its name literally means ‘weakass gari’ or ‘virgin gari,’ if you translate the contextual meaning.

Since TS is clearly a judo virgin, that’s why I recommended it for him. Some day, maybe he’ll realize that osoto was always the right answer all along, but he wasn’t strong enough to give it.

7sfgcvm06fd01.jpg
Some straight osoto pr0n for illustration.

<PlusJuan>

Watch Guram Tushishvili, he is one of the smaller +100 judoka and he manages to just be quicker and ippon his bigger opponents.

I trained judo for a couple of months, an I am trying to throw a guy that is a powerlifter, taller and weights more than 70 pounds. On top of that he only uses the bjj standup to take down. The one that you have your entire body bend forward. I cant reach his leg with my leg for an osotogari. What can I do?
Put him into the wall, stand his ass up real quick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back