(video) Intense Jason Knight vs. Makwan Amirkhani Media day face off

This is insane
9PWrgEW.gif

Damn, forgot about "Mr Finland". He had a slight Mike Perry-esque following on this site..

Hope Hick Diaz shuts that annoying dude up.

I feel like they pushed to these two too fast when they both first made their debut. Should be a good one though.

I like both but I gotta root for mr. Hick Diaz

Great composure on the behalf of the UFC PR lady, she knew nothing would go down on her watch.

sholler.jpg

Jason Knight admits 'little bitch' Makwan Amirkhani is under his skin ahead of UFC Liverpool

“He’s a little (expletive),” Knight told MMAjunkie. “He thinks he’s going to go out here and finish me in the first round? He’s not giving me no respect at all.

With one of his nicknames being “Mississippi Mean,” it’s obvious Knight has a bit of an edge to him. However, he admits that Amirkhani’s boisterous attitude with regard to their fight has caused his emotions to stir more so than usual. He said those emotions will be in check by the time he steps in the cage, but he still plans on using Amirkhani’s comments as fuel.

“He got under my skid a little bit and I’m ready to go out here and just shut his mouth,” Knight said. “I just want to make him feel like a little (expletive); that’s the plan. I’m not going to get too excited and get out of my element, but I’m definitely going to try to go out there and hurt this guy.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/jason...makwan-amirkhani-under-skin-ufc-liverpool-mma

I feel like they pushed to these two too fast when they both first made their debut. Should be a good one though.

I can't stand the Kurd, but he's going to run over Knight

Jason Knight admits 'little bitch' Makwan Amirkhani is under his skin ahead of UFC Liverpool

“He’s a little (expletive),” Knight told MMAjunkie. “He thinks he’s going to go out here and finish me in the first round? He’s not giving me no respect at all.

With one of his nicknames being “Mississippi Mean,” it’s obvious Knight has a bit of an edge to him. However, he admits that Amirkhani’s boisterous attitude with regard to their fight has caused his emotions to stir more so than usual. He said those emotions will be in check by the time he steps in the cage, but he still plans on using Amirkhani’s comments as fuel.

“He got under my skid a little bit and I’m ready to go out here and just shut his mouth,” Knight said. “I just want to make him feel like a little (expletive); that’s the plan. I’m not going to get too excited and get out of my element, but I’m definitely going to try to go out there and hurt this guy.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/jason...makwan-amirkhani-under-skin-ufc-liverpool-mma

Knight is going to get taken down and held.

I don't think Jason Knight is getting the proper nourishment

Hick Diaz has looked awful in his last 2 fights after putting a nice run together. Hopefully some bad blood is what he needs to get his shit together.

Back