Elon Musk overdoses on red pills and attacks MSM in revolutionary and controversial tweets

SpaceX, the company of which he is a CEO, did that. You still have no shown proprietary knowledge linked to Musk or anything to distinguish him from any other CEO of innovative companies.

And this plays right into his self-promotion, which has quickly become his only viable card.
Nobody cares about splitting that hair. He's not going about this like Peter Higgs. Besides, it's his company. That burden of proof isn't mine. It has been shifted to you to prove that he is NOT the one deserving primary credit for accomplishment of the engineering feat. This "proprietary knowledge" was built and is owned by him and his venture.
JFC, you're a fucking idiot.

Why exactly would you think a far leftist would be defensive of the US mainstream media? That's nonsensical given its right-wing corporatist bent that has slandered, undermined, and blacked out leftist causes for decades. I just don't side with reactionaries who play on socially destructive impulses and conspiracies for their own gains.

If you read any of Musk's previous political statements (like his "the United States is the greatest force for good in human history" dog shit), you'd know he's worth criticizing.
You can stop anytime. Or keep digging.

Shovel is yours.

Yeah, let's rate media. There is no way that these ratings can be manipulated... This is about as political as everything. All conservatives will destroy the NYT and Fox will get a 0 rating from everyone (which would be fair though)

Should we also rate the raters then?
Precisely.

It wouldn't take long for guys like Zankou to suddenly find themselves atop our ranking board, for example, and anyone who downvotes him to be subjected to extreme scrutiny. You could apply the same tools to the media that you could to posters or posts.

The world of "likes" already exists. We can't bury our heads in the sand. This is already happening. Everyone in here needs to pause when they think about this.

What do you guys think the virtue of trending is, for example? A story trends because people view and share it. It's a mathematical algorithm that determines what rises to the top of a board. In marketing, researchers have turned out material suggesting that your headline is 80% responsible for determining the success of dispersing your article, and in almost all cases conveys the only detail about a story the majority of readers will remember. This is what created the "clickbait" culture that resulted in dishonest headlines, and sensationalist, divisive journalism that appeals to pulp sensibilities, and sells to our lowest common denominator of instincts (like fear).

We are already prey to the machine math. We might as well fight back.

i wonder if he will keep track of all those journalists that give israel favorable press.

I already keep track of some CNN reporters and which lobby groups are funding them.

for instance arwa damon is a saudi agent.

Interestingly enough (for all you CT fans out there) One of CNN's biggest sponser via adverting is BMW...

Pressures mount for BMW as Tesla continues to lead US large luxury car market

340087-15132911933191416_origin_grande.png

Wrong.

This all spiraled out of TheVerge writing false bullshit about Tesla's brakes.

All of these online news sites are owned by like 3 different companies (if that).

Consumer Reports found the brake problem. Musk has admitted it and promised a software modification to the brake system. I don't know if it's the antilock system or the regenerative braking.

Elon has created his own problems by creating the hype around Tesla Motors that he hasn't been able to fulfill. He tries to deflect from it by more and more public relations stunts. He rolled out an electric truck, took pre-orders but seems to have no plans to produce them any time soon. People have questions about production that he doesn't want to answer. He has suppliers that aren't being paid and who know how long they will go along with that. Panasonic has a partnership with Tesla to make the batteries in the US. They were disappointed with Model 3 production that cost them profits. Panasonic is supposed to partner with Tesla on a large plant in China but shareholders are balking at that after Musk wasn't very open at his earnings call.

Any company but Tesla would have gone under a long time ago after never showing a profit.

If Panasonic pulls out, Tesla will be in dire straits. If any one supplier pulls out or goes bankrupt from not being paid it would kill production. Elon appears to be grasping at straws to keep everyone onboard to try to get to profitability. It seems like a big problem as Tesla was forced to put on a third shift which increases labor costs at least 50%. People have questions and Elon has no answers. The cult status of the company is keeping them going. If people stop believing, the bottom will fall out.

Consumer Reports found the brake problem. Musk has admitted it and promised a software modification to the brake system. I don't know if it's the antilock system or the regenerative braking.

Elon has created his own problems by creating the hype around Tesla Motors that he hasn't been able to fulfill.
Stopped reading right here.

I hate this prick. No real reason aside from him being so damn rich and having dated Talulah Riley, whom I just discovered two days ago. Damn is she hot!

Your comparison of Jobs to Musk with regard to technical contributions to their products is only making you look more ignorant. Musk is the opposite of Jobs in this way. Does the founder of a company literally have to do EVERYTHING as a sole proprietorship to gain any respect from you?

Do a little investigation. Musk did not found Tesla. Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning started Tesla Motors and changed it to Tesla incorporated when they incorporated it in July of 2003. Elon Musk became involved in Feb of 2004 and eventually forced the founders out.

Musk is a promoter. He can talk people into doing things and get them to believe his promises. It's a great skill to have but he also runs off the people who actually have the knowledge and expertise to turn his promises into reality. He also tends to over promise and under deliver.

There was another crash yesterday where a Tesla on Autopilot hit a parked vehicle. People pay $5000 for what Tesla calls Autopilot or $8000 for the Full Self Driving capability when [ or maybe if ] it becomes available. Autopilot is a very expensive version of cruise control that is supposed to adjust to the speed of other traffic and keep the vehicle in it's lane. It seems to give drivers a false sense of security and the impression that it can drive itself. If I spent $5000 on something called Autopilot, I would probably expect it to do more too. Musk has been promising a fully self driving car since at least 2014.

When you make promises, you can't complain when people have questions about why they haven't been kept.

He is right. That is why people voted Trump. They are sick of shit. Now Musk is sick of shit too. That is a legit critique. I told you Musk lost it a month ago. lol.

Elon Musk is a douche bag charlatan.

I respect the "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" a fuck of a lot more than him. The outlet rating site is a good idea, though certainly not a novel one, but would be instantly politicized by reactionary dolts on the right who think anything that isn't right-wing fiction is propaganda.

Anyways, anyone who has ever read any of Musk's political views could give a shit about what he has to say on political issues. The guy is nauseatingly uninformed, yet instantly and reflexively thinks his own uninformed first impression is some holy proclamation on the issue by virtue of who it came from.

Please. The media always has lower ratings than the President. They would fire Musk over that on the media. They are so tightly controlled. At least Musk can speak and is not on a leash. He has a legit critique about sensationalism in the media. In everything. Including his company. His company has been bashed by the media for fuckin years. I would be fighting back too.

He is exactly right about the media. Sensationalist bullshit. From shootings to Tesla. In every thing they do, they do that. Sensationalize. They should be called the fuck out. I do trust Musk more than the media. Absolutely. And Musk is the leader of a cult. Still more honest and respectable.

Last edited:
Please. The media always has lower ratings than the President. They would fire Musk over that on the media. They are so tightly controlled. At least Musk can speak and is not on a leash. He has a legit critique about sensationalism in the media. In everything. Including his company. His company has been bashed by the media for fuckin years. I would be fighting back too.

He is exactly right about the media. Sensationalist bullshit. From shootings to Tesla. In every thing they do, they do that. Sensationalize. They should be called the fuck out. I do trust Musk more than the media. Absolutely. And Musk is the leader of a cult. Still more honest and respectable.

I'm sorry but Tesla hasn't been bashed by the media until recently, and I wouldn't even call it bashing. Consumer reports is legit and found issues with their cars. That's not bashing. His reaction to all of this is resulting in the media covering him because he's acting like a child. If he had just stuck to his initial response - that Tesla would cover the breaking issue, it would've been the correct play.

In agreement that the media sensationalizes things, I just don't think Tesla has been unfairly targeted. I'd argue Trump has been unnecessarily targeted on some things far more than Musk has.

I'm sorry but Tesla hasn't been bashed by the media until recently, and I wouldn't even call it bashing. Consumer reports is legit and found issues with their cars. That's not bashing. His reaction to all of this is resulting in the media covering him because he's acting like a child. If he had just stuck to his initial response - that Tesla would cover the breaking issue, it would've been the correct play.

In agreement that the media sensationalizes things, I just don't think Tesla has been unfairly targeted. I'd argue Trump has been unnecessarily targeted on some things far more than Musk has.

That isn't what he is referring to. This has been building over all the reports of every Tesla crash. Musk is furious about that and cites how many crashes there are in the country but every one of his makes the news. It is understandable because of the technology and newsworthiness of it but it can lead to a skewed view.

I just started watching Billions. I like it. First episode the guy quotes Warren Buffett and says, "You put a cop on any car for 500 miles and they will get a ticket for something." Every ticket Musk gets is national news.

The media has mostly fawned over Musk, but they have sensationalized Tesla accidents, and I can see how that would be frustrating to him. Part of their strategy has been to try to manipulate the media to get free advertising, and it's blowing up at a bad time for the company.

And on the other issue that's come up in this thread, I think it's both true that Musk is extremely (!) intelligent and that, like every other person on the planet, he has some dumb beliefs and ideas. Also, like every other cultural avatar of genius (Edison, Leonardo, Einstein, etc.), people overrate what he's done as an individual as opposed to carrying out a tradition and being a part of a team.

He is right. That is why people voted Trump. They are sick of shit. Now Musk is sick of shit too.

Musk behaves in the same billionaire tradition as Trump: Incredibly thin skin from existence in a golden bubble full of sycophants, unable to control his disgust when the commoners become too vocal in their criticisms of the Lord of the Manor.

He is right. That is why people voted Trump. They are sick of shit. Now Musk is sick of shit too. That is a legit critique. I told you Musk lost it a month ago. lol.

How does it make any sense to vote for any particular candidate (especially Trump) as a result of being mad at the MSM? The MSM is run by super rich dudes who are among the primary beneficiaries of Trump's policy changes, and his inept administration is loading them up with more interesting stories than they can even handle.

Damn....you know trots got fucked in this thread when even homer couldn’t be bothered to like all his posts

Probably because the only people you know are you and your incel buddies. Only those of us who are truly red pilled are red pilled enough to know how great being red pilled feels.
Here's a question: what if everything Neo saw in the Matrix after taking the Red Pill was actually just a conspiracy theory hallucination caused by taking the Red Pill?

Maybe the best course of action it to abstain from taking any pill handed to one by strangers-- red or blue.

Maybe he’s saying that the media unintentionally made Trump a victim and that is how he garnered votes away from Hillary.
I don't know if this was the case in the 2016 general election, but it has 100% happened over the last five months or so, and it is very much hurting the Democrats' prospects in the midterms as we speak.

Last edited:
Here's a question: what if everything Neo saw in the Matrix after taking the Red Pill was actually just a conspiracy theory hallucination caused by taking the Red Pill?

Maybe the best course of action it to abstain from taking any pill handed to one by strangers-- red or blue.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back