Boxing Discussion VIII

Fell kinda stupid ONLY having 1u on the McDonnell to be knocked down n r1-6 lol.

+1.2u

Naoya Inoue vs Jamie McDonnell – Inoue ML 15u to win 3u
Jamie McDonnell to be knocked down in rounds 1-6 - 1.38u to win 1.30u
Naoya Inoue vs Jamie McDonnell – Inoue TKO - 4u to win 2.12u

6.42u win / £1926 profit.

so much for that size quincy lmao. inoue should've been -2500.

this kid is fucking special. easy money.

+5,81u, let's keep this going today with all the fights still to come

how can such a tiny scrawny kid be such a fucking destructive puncher?

Ken Shiro vs Ganigan Lopez – Shiro DEC - 1u to win 0.66u loses.

So total for the day is 5.42u profit (£1596)

Doudou Ngumbu vs Yoann Kongolo – Ngumbu ML @ 1.72 – 1.5u to win 1u

If Ngumbu wins later on tonight it'll have been a tremendous start to the weekend.

so much for that size quincy lmao. inoue should've been -2500.

this kid is fucking special. easy money.

did mcdonnell weigh in at 120 pounds or 118?

i already gave you the castillo/corrales example on what two or three pounds can do at 135 pounds

and lmfao, asshfuk, i posted here i had no action on this fight

wtf dont you go back over t the non-mma and mma threads and pull your dick out over there

you piece of fuk

did mcdonnell weigh in at 120 pounds or 118?

i already gave you the castillo/corrales example on what two or three pounds can do at 135 pounds

and lmfao, asshfuk, i posted here i had no action on this fight

wtf do you go back over t the non-mma and mma threads and pull your dick out over there

you piece of fuk
yeah 2 pounds would've made a huuuggeee difference. it's not like he already had like 20lbs on him in the ring...

you're a moron. 2 pounds wouldn't have made a difference enough for him to even make it out of 3 rounds never mind 2 mins lmao. you're so delusional

Doudou Ngumbu vs Yoann Kongolo – Ngumbu ML @ 1.72 – 1.5u to win 1u

If Ngumbu wins later on tonight it'll have been a tremendous start to the weekend.
Do you know if the Ngumbu vs Kongolo fight will be on tv anywhere? I can't really find any info about it

I can see both sides of the argument; if McDonnell purposely missed weight by 2lbs and came in over he wouldn't be so depleted etc.

But he's not a puncher by any means, and he was severely outgunned so I do agree that if if he had tried that tactic he'd likely still have been blown out in 3 going by that performance.

yeah 2 pounds would've made a huuuggeee difference. it's not like he already had like 20lbs on him in the ring...

you're a moron. 2 pounds wouldn't have made a difference enough for him to even make it out of 3 rounds never mind 2 mins lmao. you're so delusional

look asswipe, casitllo was 3.5 pounds over at 135 and proceeded to literally one punch ktfo cold corrales when he landed over 250 punches in the first fight and couldnt get him out of there

and ftr fukwad...

i specifically posted that i had no action on this fight with mcdonnell 118 pounds

wtf do you not understand about that ....fukwad

Do you know if the Ngumbu vs Kongolo fight will be on tv anywhere? I can't really find any info about it

Not that I can see, I'll take a look around the web and translate some articles etc and see if I can find any info.

Don't have to be such a dick about it

Back