Is it me or so many young men are going bald these days?

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I look at my old social media accounts, I noticed so many people I knew from school decade ago had either some form of recession or are well on their way to being bald soon. It seems so many young men in this generation are becoming bald in their 18s – late 20s.

When I look at older men (40+), I notice balding is way less prevalent and most of them either have very slight recession or all of their hair. Anyone else notice this and what do you think is responsible for this?

Probably a sign of low T

High T level manlet with a rich head of hair crew checking in

Baldness seems to be starting younger these days. One of my friends sons was bald by 19.

I have long hair and forever live in terror that my hair looks thin on the sides and that when its cut I will look like my dad.

I'm 37 and have a full head of hair but it has thinned a bit over time.

Prince William is only 35 but the top of his head looks 50. I wonder if Harry looks at him and thinks "Jesus Christ, that may be me in a few years!"

I'm 38 and my hairline is only slightly receding, but no hair loss on the back of the head yet so I'll take it.

I have a full head of hair, just starting to go quite grey. I'm only 29 and it's definitely noticeable.

I'll take that though instead of going bald.

People were always losing their hair at the same rate, you just never knew how old they were. Now, you've got much more photographs taken of everybody, and many of these photographs shared publicly along with a profile that provides and overview of the person's background and demographics.

Find a fully bald guy in his 50s, check his photo albums, hair through high school, followed by a sharp decline in coverage through his twenties. There probably a period in there where he let it grow long around the sides and back to offset the bald look, before accepting and owning the look.

Probably a sign of low T

High T level manlet with a rich head of hair crew checking in

You're Asian so that's cheating. Can you grow a beard though?

Baldness is genetic btw. As someone who has been shaving their head before my hairline started receding and thinning, I'm more concerned about men becoming bigger vaginas and worrying about their hair so much like a bunch of nancies.

my hairline has actually crept forward over the years and i just turned 30 recently.

@Rex Kwon Do

Long undercut crew checking in

Baldness is genetic btw.
Could also be stress related, with the volume of young people having it these days.

Will be a sad day of that ever happens to me. My hair is thick and beautiful. And grows extremely fast.

There is some kind of correlation to hair and beards though. All my friends that went bald extremely young can grow incredible thick beards. All my friends that cant grow a beard(me included) have great non-balding hair

One of my best friends is 5'6, needs glasses, is big boned, and is nearly completely bald before the age of 26. Talk about rough genetics..

Prince William is only 35 but the top of his head looks 50. I wonder if Harry looks at him and thinks "Jesus Christ, that may be me in a few years!"

Harry is already balding fast. Not as bad as William(since he's younger) but he's not that far off.

Baldness is genetic btw. As someone who has been shaving their head before my hairline started receding and thinning, I'm more concerned about men becoming bigger vaginas and worrying about their hair so much like a bunch of nancies.
my wife is chinese and her family has several baldies although they are old

native american/ chicano master race checking in full head of hair and not going anywhere

although the beard thing is on point, i can get anything past angsty neckbeard going..

There is some kind of correlation to hair and beards though. All my friends that went bald extremely young can grow incredible thick beards. All my friends that cant grow a beard(me included) have great non-balding hair

Arlovski laughs at your beta theories!

gI_0_arlovski.jpg

D185A076-1422-0E8C-9A26110996714A8D.jpg

Back