Woman falsely accuses cop of rape

Because they're rarely held accountable, they falsely arrested me in November after my ex trashed my property and lied and accused me of violence when I called them to make a report,and the majority of them ime are on a power trip and act like assholes.

Not all of them are bad though, obviously.

Did you want the police to just come to your property and say "hey, I believe you."

So when are libs and groups like BLM going start demanding the removal of body cams?

You know it's coming as contrary to the mainstream narrative that is rammed down our throats (i.e lies) cops wrongfully shooting and mistreating black people is actually very, very rare. However, black people lying to frame cops and get compensation as well as the media running with these kinds of stories and spinning every white on black incident to stir the pot, is not.

Can't have people being exposed to reality and the truth now, can we.

I really don't understand how people who make false claims like this don't face criminal charges, just from the perspective of how it can impact the victim's life. It's crazy that a person can get up to 20 years for burglary (which is just stealing someone's stuff) but doesn't face consequences for what amounts to ruining that person's life.

Getting put on the sex offender registry would have tanked this guy's life, not just his career.

Because they're rarely held accountable, they falsely arrested me in November after my ex trashed my property and lied and accused me of violence when I called them to make a report,and the majority of them ime are on a power trip and act like assholes.

It's standard for both people to be arrested in a domestic dispute these days.

Can someone explain why is this acceptable in this day and age and why they're so comfortable with lying?

You can easily examine their body, checking for bruises, traces of semen/DNA, checking surveillance cameras/phones on when he was last seen, lie detectors, finding witness etc

or do they dump the falsely accused innocents on prison just like that?

cops falsely accuse people of things all the time

so basically they deserve some of it too.

So when are libs and groups like BLM going start demanding the removal of body cams?

You know it's coming as contrary to the mainstream narrative that is rammed down our throats (i.e lies) cops wrongfully shooting and mistreating black people is actually very, very rare. However, black people lying to frame cops and get compensation as well as the media running with these kinds of stories and spinning every white on black incident to stir the pot, is not.

Can't have people being exposed to reality and the truth now, can we.

BLM has always been against body cams for officers. You can see this on their website. They claim that their opposition is due to potential violations of privacy. I don't buy that.

Different culture. Hard to judge.

Did you want the police to just come to your property and say "hey, I believe you."

I think what he didn't want was the police saying "hey, I believe you." to the person he called the cops on for property damage, and subsequently being arrested. Fairly understandable in my book.

I think what he didn't want was the police saying "hey, I believe you." to the person he called the cops on for property damage, and subsequently being arrested. Fairly understandable in my book.
just dont blame the cops. All they know is a woman claims blah blah blah. If the woman completely lied then she should get prosecuted to the full extent. Our justice system isnt perfect but it is the best system in the world so there is that...

just dont blame the cops. All they know is a woman claims blah blah blah. If the woman completely lied then she should get prosecuted to the full extent. Our justice system isnt perfect but it is the best system in the world so there is that...

Cops just automatically arrest people when accused by one gender but not the other? Yeah, definitely not a perfect system. :D

Whereabouts in So Cal you from?

I really don't understand how people who make false claims like this don't face criminal charges, just from the perspective of how it can impact the victim's life. It's crazy that a person can get up to 20 years for burglary (which is just stealing someone's stuff) but doesn't face consequences for what amounts to ruining that person's life.

Getting put on the sex offender registry would have tanked this guy's life, not just his career.

If she made a false police report or lied under oath, she can be criminally charged. Otherwise, it's a civil defamation suit. Because she enlisted Shaun King and a well-established law firm to lie on her behalf, the cop can join them all as parties – and they will have more than enough to satisfy a $1,000,000+ punitive damage award.

Punitive damages aren't necessarily as satisfying as seeing her in jail, but it's the next best thing.

Back