The metal thread \m/

New Amorphis album dropped today, and it's fucking great.

Got my tickets for the UK slayer tour lads.

Slayer
Anthrax
Obituary
Lamb of God

Really pumped to see Obituary.

I was at Machine Head last night. What muppet started the trend of flinging your drink? First off, that shit is extortionately priced at gigs, and secondly, no-one wants a pissy watered down lager shower. Fucking morans.

As some of you know Sleep released their newest album The Sciences on April 20th after nearly 20 years of not releasing a new album and it was one hell of a comeback from the stoner metal legends and my favorite album of the year so far. They just bestowed upon all of us a new track titled "Leagues Beneath" from Adult Swim's year-long Singles Program. What a truly heavy fucking song and I love it then again I'm thoroughly baked right now so that could also be why I am enjoying it.
http://www.adultswim.com/music/singles-2017/59 Link to it in all its glory.

I was at Machine Head last night. What muppet started the trend of flinging your drink? First off, that shit is extortionately priced at gigs, and secondly, no-one wants a pissy watered down lager shower. Fucking morans.
Was it a band member who flinged the drink or was it a fellow concertgoer? I've been to gigs in the past where the lead singer things its fun to shower everyone in the first few rows with said drink. I've also seen assholes in the crowd do it where they think its fun to fling their drink and get everyone soaked.

I don't buy drinks much anymore at venues because they are usually overpriced and like you said watered down. If I am going to get my drink on I'll bring some Rakija with me in a small flask that fits nicely in my shoes and I never once got caught with it. What is Rakija you say well its Croatian moonshine which my family has produced. When I visited family there a few years ago they gave us some to bring home which I was shockingly able to get through customs here in the states. Shit is very strong and you only need a small amount to get inebriated which is great for when I go out.

It was idiots in the crowd. The stupidity of taking your pint into the crowd, especially at a metal gig, didn't escapee either. That shit's getting spilt all over unless you neck it.

Got my tickets for the UK slayer tour lads.

Slayer
Anthrax
Obituary
Lamb of God

Really pumped to see Obituary.

Got a ticket for the Birmingham date. Obituary are fucking amazing live, caught them on the Deathcrusher tour 3 years or go or so and they killed it.

Black Fast has a new album coming out. Riffy Blackened Thrash. Worth a listen. Their first album is a ripper... and they kill live, loud and fast...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

NEVER SHUT YOUR WEEEARY EEEEEEeeeeeeeyes!

I have really been getting into Dying Fetus lately as well. I love their mix of hardcore groove and death metal. Not enough death metal bands groove like they do and it really makes the style complete IMO.

BTW. Why is there always bloody pussy in death metal videos. Just watched a Behemoth vid the other day with the same shit.

I have really been getting into Dying Fetus lately as well. I love their mix of hardcore groove and death metal. Not enough death metal bands groove like they do and it really makes the style complete IMO.

BTW. Why is there always bloody pussy in death metal videos. Just watched a Behemoth vid the other day with the same shit.
Director Mitch Massie commented: "I wanted to make a revenge tale, a western, and an 80s slasher movie, so I rolled them all up into this video. I love the idea of a guy cutting off heads and attaching them to a chain as he hunts down all the people that fucked his life up only to find out that it was a scorned madame of a brothel that instigated it all."

I got that from a interview.

Here is a great band as well. Without the Gore.

Little blast from the past to get your juices flowing

Back